• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Will need some help moving!!!

Started by Beth221, February 24, 2008, 11:30 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

Will post address later, as me brain ain't working, I think its something in the 400's on lake, in Manchester, one porch down from Ivy.

We are moving March 9th, second floor.  As Dan just pointed out to me, we do not have a TON of stuff, we are leaving most of our BIG furniture in my place, its just going to be carrying my breakables gently up the stairs, (I am a decorated glass nut, I have "dissues" my mother likes to say.)  Will supply beer, and foods.

Thanks!

error

As I said before, only about a 20% chance I can make it. I am still not dada.

J’raxis 270145

I'll be there. What time you need people to show up?

srqrebel

Welcome to the "free state"! :)

I might make it...  I tend not to venture too far out of Keene these days.

Beth221

we dont know what time we will be rolling in, we dont need a huge amount of help.  i will post closer to the date of when we will be arriving.  Along with the address! 

srqrebel

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on February 25, 2008, 05:35 PM NHFT
Menno - I'm having game night the night prior (on the 8th) so if you or anyone else wanted to come out from Keene, you could come out the night before and crash at my place.  I've got... room for 4 or 5 crashers.  :)  drag Puke and git yer butts out here!

Cool.  Sounds like fun... I just might consider it! :)

dalebert

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on February 25, 2008, 05:35 PM NHFT
Menno - I'm having game night the night prior (on the 8th) so if you or anyone else wanted to come out from Keene, you could come out the night before and crash at my place.  I've got... room for 4 or 5 crashers.  :)  drag Puke and git yer butts out here!

I may try to do that as well. Otherwise I'll prolly pick one event or the other to go to.

Dan

Officially 25% chance of 3:00pm freedom time.
50% chance of 3:30pm freedom time.
25% chance of 4pm freedom time.

Beth221

and we get more daylight!! 

Hope no snow......... 

John

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on March 09, 2008, 08:25 AM NHFT
Anytime anyone wants to get to my house to hang out and wait til the moving caravan gets in, there's still several here from game night hanging out.  Come on by!  :)

BIG  ;):)

John

I can not be there today. (F---ed up work schedual, you know.)  BIG BUMMER FOR ME!  I always feel bad when I can't make it.  :(  IF I was with you, I would have liked to have played this song for Dan & Beth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj3G6-PI4aM 
'Till then: Dan & Beth, Thanks: for comming HOME8)

Maybe this recording is better:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYmP9ZRs-qg   ;D :-*

John

Pat K

Sorry I could not get up there for this.

Hope Dan and Beth's move is going smooth.

J’raxis 270145

Got the entire U-Haul unpacked and everything up to the second floor in 45 minutes. There were about a dozen people. Ryan took some pictures which I guess will be posted somewhere soon.