• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Will need some help moving!!!

Started by Beth221, February 24, 2008, 11:30 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

Wow, what a day yesterday.  I swear, everything was working against us!  Between getting the Uhaul stuck in six inches of MUD, tearing up the yard, and pulling it out of the mud, not once, but twice, the house almost having an electrical fire from a plug that started to arch and burn, and the highway being on fire, WE MADE IT!!! 

Dont you just love the Uhaul??  It was the only "sign from above" that made me think, "its going to be fine, freedom is around the corner!!"

Thank you all for helping put the boxes upstairs, and helping unpack.  I was able to set up my tank, and my turtle is happy! 

What a warm welcome!  I told a few RI friends and family that we had the uhaul unpacked, and no one has ever heard of getting everything upstairs in 45 minutes! 

See you all around town! 

(will post pics of uhaul in mud!)

srqrebel

Congatulations and welcome!

...even though you picked the wrong town :(

;D 8)

Beth221

We are renting, so, with that said, we will try a few towns in our future!  Plus, I am not scared to drive!

I am sure, there are folks around where who are saying "Ohhhh shit, Beth is here??  There goes the neighborhood!"

Beth221

Quote from: John on March 09, 2008, 09:57 AM NHFT
I can not be there today. (F---ed up work schedual, you know.)  BIG BUMMER FOR ME!  I always feel bad when I can't make it.  :(  IF I was with you, I would have liked to have played this song for Dan & Beth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj3G6-PI4aM 
'Till then: Dan & Beth, Thanks: for comming HOME8)

Maybe this recording is better:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYmP9ZRs-qg   ;D :-*

Aww!  Thanks!!!

Pat K

Pat K

Horses all over NH are practicing
their kicking skills.

John

Wellcome HOME kids. Wellcome HOME!
(nice pics.)