• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Remove Macdonald 2-25-08

Started by sgtusmc, February 25, 2008, 08:01 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Remove Macdonald 2-25-08
P Macdonald 465 Packersfals Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217 NH.veteran@yahoo.com
   I say to all those that ask me to stop e-mailing them, to write your local newspapers and to the NH governor and tell them.  I send  out so many e-mails each day with the click of a button I would have no way of knowing what your address is or how to delete it.  Any how, you are the people that I volunteer to help. You don't appreciate it or even realize the magnitude of the criminal violations by Judge Fauver, NH government or public officials and the police.  U.S. congresswoman NH Shea-Porter filed a false police complaint to get me arrested.  The Dover and Lee NH police refuse to allow me to file one against her because of her position.  Judge Peter Fauver criminally violates the  Constitution to intentionally harm U.S. citizens and no one wants to stop him.  It is not like I just make these statements up.  They are all documented and truthful.  The courts and government can not shut me up with out making the situation public so they stop my VA medical.  I was injured defending this great nation three separate times.
   The newspapers believe censorship is the best way to please the ones with power. Yet they cry the loudest when someone with power infringes on their rights.  Newspapers are now crying because reader ship is down yet they still refuse to print the truth.  It is not like the public across the U.S. has not been made aware of the criminal violations of our Constitution by Judge Fauver and others in NH.  The public is just afraid of the people with power (our government).  The NH citizens are the ones being deprived of the truth.  I send out so many e-mails to judges, NH government officials, police, Sheriff's, newspapers and many others. The NH State Police and now the Sheriff's office harass my family and me but stop short of making this situation public. Everyone has a copy of my letters yet they can not stop them because they are the truth. 
   I have total amnesia from one of my accidents.  I remember nothing about NH or the people in it prior to the Marine Corps.  I dreamed every day while over there of at least living long enough to see the U.S. once before I died for her.  I can under stand why so many returning Veterans commit suicide.  We just to not belong back in the "world".  The newspapers allow the NH government, courts, police and others to use my VA medical as a weapon to shut me up.  The Pain in my head back and body has gotten so bad that I wish that that child I stuck my bayonet in, had killed me instead.  I see his face every day and now I ask my self why?  Veterans give their lives for the United States of America and you allow the returning ones to go homeless or with out medical care.    You allow NH to use a persons medical care illegally to harm a fellow citizen.  I say to all you have no idea what you are letting slip away.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi