• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

10 guys that women should run from (not my opinion or article but maybe somebody

Started by Raineyrocks, February 25, 2008, 12:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: raineyrocks on February 27, 2008, 12:39 PM NHFT
Wow, I was looking at my profile and I noticed somebody has me on ignore.  It hurt my feelings but maybe I can be annoying, like the way I change subjects and stuff. :dontknow:
I have to admit .... I have been tempted to put you on my ignore list.  :blush:
I just can't keep up with all of your posts.
But I couldn't do it ... since I don't mind the content ... just the total volume.

Someone could have you on ignore by hitting the wrong button ... like you did to someone else.

I have quite a long list of people I ignore ... mostly because they only debate :fencing: or defend the government thugs.   :occasion17:

Russell Kanning

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on March 09, 2008, 07:22 AM NHFT
People are looking for dates on this forum? :o
you make an impression everywhere you go ... including lines at the store, parties you go to ... everything .... the chicks observe everything and tell their friends. If you get on the good side of all the ladies on this forum ... they will recommend you to other nice women. :)
I met my lovely wife long distance on the FSP forum and such. Word gets around through every possible channel.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 09, 2008, 07:19 AM NHFT
do you single guys realize that potential dates read threads like this ... and get to see how bitter you are against most women? I hear that can be a real turnoff. But what do I know. ;)

:D Good point Russell, but some females also take it as a challenge, sometimes!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 09, 2008, 07:25 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on February 27, 2008, 12:39 PM NHFT
Wow, I was looking at my profile and I noticed somebody has me on ignore.  It hurt my feelings but maybe I can be annoying, like the way I change subjects and stuff. :dontknow:
I have to admit .... I have been tempted to put you on my ignore list.  :blush:
I just can't keep up with all of your posts.
But I couldn't do it ... since I don't mind the content ... just the total volume.

Someone could have you on ignore by hitting the wrong button ... like you did to someone else.

I have quite a long list of people I ignore ... mostly because they only debate :fencing: or defend the government thugs.   :occasion17:

Thank you for explaining that Russell it could be possible, some days I'm just sensitive to stuff like that other days I don't care, hormones I guess! ::)   I didn't realize I posted that much but I'm glad you didn't put me on ignore! ;D

Russell Kanning

Quote from: raineyrocks on March 09, 2008, 07:52 AM NHFT
do you single guys realize that potential dates read threads like this ... and get to see how bitter you are against most women? I hear that can be a real turnoff. But what do I know. ;)
I yield to the Blonde from Campton. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: raineyrocks on March 09, 2008, 07:56 AM NHFT
Thank you for explaining that Russell it could be possible, some days I'm just sensitive to stuff like that other days I don't care, hormones I guess! ::) 
I have meant to applaud someone and had the browser bounce around on me and then I hit the button to ignore or send them a pm or whatever.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 09, 2008, 08:40 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on March 09, 2008, 07:52 AM NHFT
I yield to the Blonde from Campton. :)

;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 09, 2008, 08:42 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on March 09, 2008, 07:56 AM NHFT
Thank you for explaining that Russell it could be possible, some days I'm just sensitive to stuff like that other days I don't care, hormones I guess! ::)
I have meant to applaud someone and had the browser bounce around on me and then I hit the button to ignore or send them a pm or whatever.

That sucks!  I usually check my profile to make sure I'm not ignoring anybody.  I think I ignored one person on here and I think it was Mack the something?  I can't remember his name but I think it had a fork in the name too. :P

Pat K

Perhaps unlike you they realize, we are just joking and blowing off steam.
Perhaps they have the same  frustrations when dealing with men.
I hear this gap has been around a long time.

Perhaps Kat is a saint.

malcolm

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 09, 2008, 07:28 AM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on March 09, 2008, 07:22 AM NHFT
People are looking for dates on this forum? :o
you make an impression everywhere you go ... including lines at the store, parties you go to ... everything .... the chicks observe everything and tell their friends. If you get on the good side of all the ladies on this forum ... they will recommend you to other nice women. :)
I met my lovely wife long distance on the FSP forum and such. Word gets around through every possible channel.

I neither plan my life, nor justify my actions, based on the gossip of others.  If they find no fault with my words, they still might dislike my home, wardrobe, reading material, hobbies, or any number of other (trivial) details by which women judge men.

Real men do not plan their lives to satisfy women; they are self-directed.  Further, women are more generally attracted to these masculine men.

I speak only from my own experience, and will not alter my words to satisfy someone else's vanity.  If they find offense with my words, that's their problem, not mine.

Russell Kanning

some people are laughing like you PatK ... some are very serious

I was hoping to lighten the mood a little and remind some guys that they might want to try the honey instead of the vinegar ... but I might have been wrong

Kat Kanning

Pat K