• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Proud to be American 2-27-08

Started by sgtusmc, February 27, 2008, 07:19 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Proud to be American 2-27-08
P Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217 NH.Veteran@yahoo.com
   I was proud when the Veterans Today Web Magazine asked me to be a staff writer.  Maybe now my words will be heard.  For months my articles every day were place on the front page.  My readership started with the average number of readers as all the other more experienced writers got everyday.  Soon it was decided to place my articles in my own section.  I no longer can tell the number of readers but I do get many calls and e-mails from others whom care.  I write about Veterans and how we are treated when returning from service.  I write about the discrepancies between the great life of those that never served, but went to college and the homeless, medically deprived child that came home to a society that would not accept them and did not belong in.  I write about how suicide is a Veteran's escape from the echoes of war that society can not even imagine. 
   Today I want to mention Paul Newell.  I have never met this man.  I believe he is a Canadian whom believes helping American Veterans is his life's work. He started a nature recovery center for Veterans to relearn life and society. Some day I hope to meet and attend Paul's place.  I learned of Paul through Veterans Today magazine.  Paul is from a different country but he sees how the U.S. isolates, degrades and ignores returning military personal.  I wish the Veteran's Administration and the NH government would take a lesson from Paul. I want to thank Paul.  Green Recovery . org 
   I do not claim to be some great person.  I can talk about the mental anguish's haunting returning Veteran's because I in my own way relieve them in my head. When I came home some 30 years ago my first kill was my dirty little secret.  It haunts me every day.  The problem is I am not ashamed or feel guilty for taking another human beings life.  I feel like an out cast of society because to kill with out emotion, civilized people just do not do.  Only 11% of our U.S. children join the military.  The rest of you thrive off what these children do for you, yet you degrade and treat your trash better.
   I am not good enough for the Governor of NH to speak with.  NH has placed me at the lowest level of below the trash possible .  I have violated no laws.  I volunteer to help others every single day since I came back.  NH stopped my medical care to defeat me.  No one cares NH Violated the law to intentionally harm a Veteran. You are right! We the children that become Veterans did do things that society can not accept but we did it for you.  You did not have the guts to protect and defend the nation that gives you everything. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi     Veterans today .com

Kat Kanning

Please don't post the same message more than once.

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 27, 2008, 09:33 AM NHFT
Please don't post the same message more than once.

You mean you can tell his messages apart?

Kat Kanning

Well....er...now that you mention it...