• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anti-war Rally, 15 March 2008

Started by Puke, February 27, 2008, 02:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

I've heard that there is a planned anti-war rally March 15th 2008 in Keene from 10 am to Noon.
I don't know who is organizing it; I was contacted about possibly speaking on behalf of Iraq Veterans Against the War. I'll post more about it when I find out.

jaqeboy

New Hampshire Peace Action may show it on their calendar: nhpeaceaction.org

Puke

Apparently there is also one planned in Concord for the afternoon.

Kat Kanning

Yes, they had it:

Concord:
March and Rally beginning at 1:30 at the parking lot at 6 Loudon Road, marching to the State House for a rally at 2:30.  We are calling for the US to get out of Iraq now, no military strikes on Iran or Pakistan and funding for human needs at home and abroad.  Speakers will include Iraq war veteran, Will Hopkins as well as music and poetry.

Download the Flyer in Color     Download the Flyer in Black and White
Keene:
Peace March and Rally to mark the 5th anniversary of the unjustified invasion of Iraq, and 5 years of a bloody, costly, and counter-productive occupation.  Assemble at 10:00 am at the Main Street entrance to Keene State College for the procession to Central Square and the rally from 11:00 to noon. A strong showing will our let our leaders know that, despite the pressures of everyday living, real people have not forgotten this extended conflict, and we want our troops withdrawn swiftly and safely. For more information, contact Chris Hansen:  603-835-6190, marcuschristian@hotmail.com.

kola

anyone attending will become an "enemy combatant" and a "criminal extremist".

the Spyfile crew of nazi's will be there so make sure you takee their  pictures as well.

kola

Kat Kanning

Yawn....I've been on their lists for a while, I'm sure.

Puke

Quote from: kola on February 27, 2008, 03:28 PM NHFT
anyone attending will become an "enemy combatant" and a "criminal extremist".
the Spyfile crew of nazi's will be there so make sure you takee their  pictures as well.

I'm sure the gov't already has plenty of files on all of us.
I for one will not cower in fear.

Puke

kola

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 27, 2008, 03:37 PM NHFT
Yawn....I've been on their lists for a while, I'm sure.

Yes Kat, they have you pegged, I am sure. Me too.  ;)

Kola

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Puke on February 27, 2008, 02:43 PM NHFT
I've heard that there is a planned anti-war rally March 15th 2008 in Keene from 10 am to Noon.
I don't know who is organizing it; I was contacted about possibly speaking on behalf of Iraq Veterans Against the War. I'll post more about it when I find out.

Sounds good. I hope you do speak.  8)

David

Shoot, I usually work sat.   >:( 
I'll try to make it anyway.

Pat K

As that scum bag Alexander Haig  said= " let them march
all they want, as long as they pay their taxes".

Jared

i might go to the one in concord. sounds like fun

kola

maybe yall get lucky and see some black tanks and new weapory.

grrrrrr...damn nazi's.

bring videos.

Kola

Puke

Quote from: kola on February 28, 2008, 10:15 PM NHFT
maybe yall get lucky and see some black tanks and new weapory.

grrrrrr...damn nazi's.

bring videos.

What the hell are you talking about?  :-\