• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anti-war Rally, 15 March 2008

Started by Puke, February 27, 2008, 02:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

I just wanted to say I think it is great that you made a public speech...  8) Sir Puke

I wished I had seen it in person, I liked the transcript and thought it was well done. Posting the blog entree was timely and cool also.

Thanks for posting pictures Kat

Kat Kanning

BTW, for the paranoid let's-start-a-violent-revolution Kola:  there were no cops at this event, much less tanks  ::)

Russell Kanning

Puke

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 16, 2008, 07:14 AM NHFT
blog entry?

www.dooms-day-device.com then click the blog link at the top of the page.

Yeah, it's amazing no one was killed or suppressed. I suspect the only armed person there might have been me. It was a cloudy day though so we weren't able to see how bad the chem-trails were.    :laughing1:

Puke

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 15, 2008, 10:31 PM NHFT
I just wanted to say I think it is great that you made a public speech...  8) Sir Puke

I wished I had seen it in person, I liked the transcript and thought it was well done. Posting the blog entree was timely and cool also.

Thank you. I'm glad I was given the opportunity and that I didn't fuck it up. Thanks to Lauren also for taping the event.

Russell Kanning

we put up an article
http://www.newhampshirefreepress.com/NHFreePress/?q=node/49

if anyone has something to add ... send it along.
I like putting articles on the Free Press website, because it easier for outsiders to access than all of these threads on the forum. We sent the link along to fellow peacenics in NH to use or add to. :)

That was a decent speech Puke .... especially for someone that doesn't relish public speaking.

Puke

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

Well done, Puke.  Did you have any interesting conversations with people in the crowd?

mappchik

Puke,

Your speech was marvelous. You put forth your experiences and viewpoint in a way which will make it difficult for all but the zealous supporters of the war to dismiss. This should resonate with so many who are unsure of their thoughts/feelings on Iraq, but are not sure how to express it without being labeled as hating the men and women who serve.

My dad (a veteran), is one of those. He doesn't trust the government on much of anything - drug war, meddling with the economy, foreign policy, personal privacy, losses of freedom, you name it. Iraq is the one subject he won't discuss.

I'm sending him your speech.

Russell Kanning

Puke

Quote from: FTL_Ian on March 16, 2008, 10:57 AM NHFT
Well done, Puke.  Did you have any interesting conversations with people in the crowd?

Not really. Just some other veterans that thanked me and talked about military stuff.
No one debated me on my thoughts or anything like that. Probably b/c I didn't get too anti-gov on them. Just planting seeds with this one.

Pat K

kola

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 16, 2008, 07:02 AM NHFT
BTW, for the paranoid let's-start-a-violent-revolution Kola:  there were no cops at this event, much less tanks  ::)

paranoid Kola?  :blush:   yur close to coming off my christmas list!  :-\

Anyway  ;) It must have been a very small non-violent crowd...and no threat to the POLE-LEASE so they let you off easy.

Now, a "violent?" crowd has lots AND LOTS of people with megaphones, chanting, drumming and making a lot of good noise and energy. They are a THREAT to the POLE-LEASE. Many of these "violent?" crowds have paticipants over the age of 60. Many carry signs on wooden sticks which could be used in "violence". Some of these "violent" crowd protesters choose to lay in the street and refuse to move even when pepper sprayed. Wow, sounds very "violent". Some of these "violent" crowds do not acknowledge the presence of the POLE-LEASE (aka gestapo/ss agents). I have even seen some of these "violant" protestors carry water bottles and these could possibly use them to injure the POLE-LEASE.

These "violent?" revolution people want change but I beleive the large majority of them (if not all of them) are not blood thirsty...including myself.

OTOH maybe our forefathers knew what they were doing. :)

Vini Vidi Veci,,La Revolution!!!!

err..Ron Paul Revolution!!

ahhh..any REVOLUTION!!! (look up definiton for clarification)

but um.. me no want start a violent revolution, senorita Kat.

but me defends myself if needed.

theres difference, si?

Juan Kolamino Fernadez     

oh by da way..u lucky no tankies, maybe nes' time u seem dem'

TackleTheWorld