• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anti-war Rally, 15 March 2008

Started by Puke, February 27, 2008, 02:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

NH Peace Action linked to the New Hampshire Free Press article of Pukes speach. 
http://nhpeaceaction.org/

Puke

Oops, I just watched Lauren's video. Forgot about that.
Anyway, great job, as always. I really like the images you placed over my little blurb about the military.
That's the kind of awful shit that happens, not the cool stuff shown in recruitment videos.

David

Puke, a week ago from saturday, I gave your card to a lady from the weekly anti war rally on the square, she really liked your speech.  I believe she wanted to get a hold of you.  She was shocked by the doomsday photogragy web address.   ;D

Puke

Quote from: David on May 05, 2008, 03:14 PM NHFT
Puke, a week ago from saturday, I gave your card to a lady from the weekly anti war rally on the square, she really liked your speech.  I believe she wanted to get a hold of you.  She was shocked by the doomsday photogragy web address.   ;D

Hmm...I'm surprised that some folks  be "shocked" by it. I just thought the name sounded cool.
I also love the Bond type villains that always get ahold of the doomsday device. It cracks me up.