• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Death why not 2-28-08

Started by sgtusmc, February 28, 2008, 07:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Death why not 2-28-08
P Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217 NH.veteran@yahoo.com
   The dollar has reached an all time low against the Euro.  The U.S. is the finest country in the world because it is a government of the people for the people.  The U.S. has been going down hill because so few have taken so much power not all the citizens receive equal treatment any more. The average citizen is afraid to speak up for fear of loosing what little they may now have.  Law enforcement is now used to intimidate and harass to control the public into submission rather than protect and serve.  The news now censors the truth to enhance the public image of police and government officials.  Courts now manipulate justice to build the prosecutor's case.  Prosecutor's no longer care of guilt or innocents, win at any cost.  Juries are now deciding verdicts on the amount of harm a prosecutor can defame a defendants character, to win with no evidence. The public is willing to allow a disabled Veteran's medical care to be used as a weapon to stop this Veteran's free speech on criminal judges and government officials.  The dollar now, later we will be Euro servers.   
   I volunteer my time to help others.  I gain no benefit for my efforts to speak up and inform the public the truth.  The VFW and American Legion take shelter rather than help a Veteran.  The NH government and courts violate the law to silence me.  Suicide why not.  Discrimination is so rampart in NH, committed by law enforcement, courts, government and others freedom no longer exists.  NH has gone so low to use a veteran's health care as a weapon and no one cares.  This is the most outrageous crime ever.  I have volunteered every day since I came back in 74 helping others.  I volunteer for a selfish reason.  I need to give respect for all those that died defending this nation over it's history.  Many better others gave their lives so that we could all be treated equal by the law and government.  I wish that I had died some 30 + years ago in the "Bush" because now I would be forgotten as society now forgets the homeless Veterans and the Veterans returning that need medical care.
   The U.S. has reached an all time low.  The News media has so little ethics they dream up excuses why not to print the opinion of a Veteran.  Freedom of the press is protected by the backs of our children as they earned the right to be called Veterans. Suicide by veterans is called for because you the U.S. stick a knife in our backs when we come home.  NH thinks so little of a disabled Veteran the NH governor will not speak to me.  We gave our lives so the other 90% U.S. citizens could live free.   
Peter Macdonald