• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Writing For America 2-29-08

Started by sgtusmc, February 29, 2008, 07:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

P Macdonald 465 Packersfalls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Judge Peter Fauver of NH superior court is a criminal that violates the Constitution and no one does anything.  The News Media will not print the opinion of the public because they agree with or are afraid of the judicial system.  The NH Governor Lynch refuses to speak with me, yet he has no trouble stopping my VA medical care for injuries I received during combat support missions.  Are these trusted government officials so naïve that they believe my words will never be heard.  You have illegally taken my freedom, money, friends, public volunteer work, health and much more to stop me.  I continue because government is here to serve the people.  In writing, I stated criminal violations of the Constitution by Fauver, Madbury NH officials and others only to have the NH Supreme Court refuse to hear the Case.  File # 2003-0477.  I clearly identify my self because I have not violated the law and the truth must be told no matter what (they)our government does to me.
   It is not like Fauver, Lynch, news media and others do not see my letters.  I every day send a copy to all.  If slander or other non truth's were stated legal action would be taken to stop me.  To keep the public silent these trusted officials violate the law and Constitution with out hesitation.  As a 100% disabled Veteran I have no place to go.  People are afraid (even after I inform them) to speak up, for fear of what is happening to me that they will be next.  NH goes so far as to use the State Police to harass and intimidate my family at work and home.  The local police and sheriff arrest (oh sorry) detain me as a routine to attempt to scare me to stop publicly stating the truth.  Is Fauver's crimes a door to opening larger crimes ?  We the people must look and decide if government wrongs have gone so far that innocent people are abused for the good of a special class of society. 
   What I have openly exposed in this letter has been stated in many letters and official court and government documents.  I do not attempt to hide my identity.  The Equal treatment of all citizens is what is at stake here.  I expect that the Strafford county Sheriff or State police will detain me for this letter.  My words will some day be heard in every house hold in the world because as a United States Marine my country comes first above all else.  NH Governor Lynch and Judge Peter Fauver hear my words "I will not stop short of death" The Constitution is the Supreme Law to protect the people against the criminal acts that you have committed here. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi               

Porcupine_in_MA

Hello! Its great you're concerned about these issues but you do know that what a message board is for is to post messages chatting about topics, not just to post a topic AS a message? I've noticed you don't get involved in the threads you create you just create them.

Matthew Nathaniel Hunt
Concerned resident of the Soon-To-Be Free and Independent Republic of New Hampshire and Browncoat.

ny2nh

Caleb

Quote from: sgtusmc on February 29, 2008, 07:42 AM NHFT
P Macdonald 465 Packersfalls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Judge Peter Fauver of NH superior court is a criminal that violates the Constitution and no one does anything.

That's because they are all criminals. I'm sorry you got hurt. I'm even sorrier that you got hurt in the service of these douchebags. You are quite right. They don't care about you, they don't care about me, and they don't care about anything but their own power and money. But what do you want us to do about it? You've posted every day on this topic. Do you think we have some power to fix all these problems? I would suggest that you get to know the people on this forum on a personal level to build real friendships, rather than just posting your irritation every day. I would also suggest that you join a community group, such as a church, where you can find nourishing personal relationships with people that actually do care about you, because hoping to make government care about your problems is barking up the wrong tree.