• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

No one answers DAV’s Complaint. 3-02-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 02, 2008, 07:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

No one answers DAV's Complaint. 3-02-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217 NH.Veteran@yahoo.com
   The New Hampshire governor Lynch will talk to me if I confront him on the street yet he refuses to allow me to expose criminal acts by his administration.  Judge Peter Fauver violates the Constitution criminally and the government wants to protect the judge from public exposure of his crimes.  To stop me the NH gov. has gone so far to stop my Veteran's medical care for injuries received during combat support.  Now the Sheriff's dept in Strafford county replaced the State Police to harass my family and I.  The news media censors the public from the truth.  I have violated no laws.  I volunteer to help others.  I am 100% disabled Veteran.  The Veterans Administration now has the Suicide hot line continuously call my home as harassment.  The local police continue to check in at my house as harassment to check my safety for the Suicide hotline. I file complaint after complaint and no one will stop this.  After 6 months with out, my medical care was restarted but it is now limited and substandard.  I volunteer every day to help others.  NH because judge Fauver is a criminal, tortures and beats me back to attempt to stop me from exposing this criminal judge. 
   Ethics in NH do not exist when I can publicly state such outrageous truth and it is ignored,  censored from the public and the Governor endorses it.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi     

John

And you thought you could trust the government?
You and I must learn that we are no more than pons to them - if that's all we'll be.
We must stop.  When will we learn to stop thinking of these GOVERNMENT PUNKS as our betters?
Time has come around again!  Let's evolve.  Let's think of Freedom/Liberty/Justice for posterity.

John

The politicians tell us that the military folks "Fight for our Freedom."  YET, our Freedoms wane.
Who really are the Friends of Freedom?

srqrebel

I don't think this sgtusmc character even bothers to read the responses to his multiple rants.