• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

When Freedom is Outlawed, Outlaws are Free

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 03, 2008, 06:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

I have a fondness for outlaws...
Not the kind from the westerns, the folks that are bold enough to violate the "law" when the laws are stupid.

This guy has been posting a series on YouTube of his dope growing exploits in British Columbia he goes by the name Brown Dirt Warrior.

Marijuana Prohibition video series

The trailer for the series.

I have been on the edge of my seat, how will it work out for this guy.

David

The longer I witness the current events and I study what seems to work the more I am convinced that we are heading in the right direction. 
The prisons are full of people that were living their lives peacefully until they crossed paths with a law enforcer and got arrested for doing something illegal.  By definition they were practicing civil disobedience, but in the end they were not able to push back the state. 
I think because they were too private, and that worked against them.  While it is true if you stick out like a sore thumb you will be targeted by the gov't faster, All the efforts of the private civil disobeyer's has not been very successful. 
Yet if you put a little, (sometimes a lot) of sunshine on the activists and the enforcers of law, suddenly it is a whole new ballgame.  There is a reason the police and their cockroach-like attorney generals don't want to be video taped.  They know that the public has a severe distaste for dominering and violent police tactics.  They have a lot to hide.  Whats funny is most of what the cops do is legal, just distasteful to the average joe. 
No parent wants to see some kid about the same age as their own being aggressively pushed down by a power junkie with a badge, on youtube. 

Puke

Neat. I hope they aren't all narrated by the voice changing software b/c I could hardly understand anything he was saying.

Lloyd Danforth

David

Quote from: Puke on March 03, 2008, 02:55 PM NHFT
Neat. I hope they aren't all narrated by the voice changing software b/c I could hardly understand anything he was saying.
I could understand some of it.  He definitely isn't cowering in fear afraid to break a few eggs. 
He called himself the Brown Dirt Warrior for a reason.   8)

picaro

He called himself the Brown Dirt Warrior for a reason. 

Because "Duke Nuke'em" was already taken. 

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Puke on March 03, 2008, 02:55 PM NHFT

Yeah the voice is hard to understand. I find it interesting that he disguised his voice but has other identifiable elements.

Puke

Fascinating videos though. I look forward to more.

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 03, 2008, 05:50 PM NHFT
Yeah the voice is hard to understand. I find it interesting that he disguised his voice but has other identifiable elements.
maybe he has the Jesus Jim "voice of authority" and doesn't want to be embarrassed.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 05, 2008, 06:20 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 03, 2008, 05:50 PM NHFT
maybe he has the Jesus Jim "voice of authority" and doesn't want to be embarrassed.

Kind of like having Mickey Mouse as the construction foreman.  :D

srqrebel

error

Odd. I had no problem at all understanding the voice.

srqrebel