• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Why loose temper 3-03-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 03, 2008, 07:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Why loose temper 3-03-08
P Macdonald 465 Packersfals, Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217 NH.veteran@yahoo.com
   Do you wonder why people loose their tempers and start shooting and blowing places and people up.  I have filed an official complaint with the Police, NH State Government, Federal government, courts, news media, Veteran's administration and many more.  My complaint is of illegal acts of discrimination and torture to harm a disabled Veteran.  Absolutely no one in government or any place else will listen.  I have violated no laws.  I know some, would like me to violate at least one law so they could justify their illegal actions against me.  I will not be violent, I will obey the law.  I will not commit suicide.  I will not loose my temper. I will continue to fight for the people.
   I was injured three times while serving this great nation.  (U.S.)  Two injuries came during separate combat support missions.  Last year I was diagnosed with PTSD.  PTSD does not matter because I have lived with the memory of my bad acts "in country" in my own head so long they are a part of me.  For our nation (U.S.) to allow the NH government, courts and Veteran's Administration to use my disabilities received fighting for you (my country) to stop my exposing government wrongs is a crime of the highest magnitude.  Even if I violated the law (which I have not) to use medical conditions against any individual to protect government official's illegal acts from being exposed can not be allowed.  Now the VA is using the Suicide hot line to call and harass my family.  To top that the local police at the direction of the VA keep coming to my house for what they call "safety checks"  I have no place to go. 
   The news media knows the entire facts and refuses to inform the public  Letters to the editor, the peoples opinion is censored.  No one realizes the magnitude and danger that exists to our nation (U.S.).  The United States can not allow the State of NH to harm any one individual, even if that individual is just a 100% disabled United States Marine.  In protecting our country on foreign soil we (Marine Corps) may not fight fair but our actions are for the nation that we love.  There must be some news media that loves this nation that would be willing to help a disabled U.S. Marine.  Let the public decide if what NH and the VA is doing can be justified
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi           

KBCraig

If your temper is loose, you should tighten the nut.

dalebert

Quote from: KBCraig on March 04, 2008, 01:47 AM NHFT
If your temper is loose, you should tighten the nut.

Mmm... somethin's loose.

MattLeft

Maybe he means "loose temper" like one can loose an arrow from a bow?
Example:   "Desist at once, villain, or I will be forced to loose my temper at you!"
Or maybe:  "After taco day at work, I had to loose some wind from my nether region."