• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Freedom Fest: Spring 2008 - 4/19, Noon-3p, Railroad Sq.

Started by FTL_Ian, March 03, 2008, 03:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

srqrebel

Quote from: Friday on April 17, 2008, 10:16 AM NHFT
If looking for me, please note I have cut all my hair off.  

What??? Sandy with no hair?!!! :o :o :o

;D 8)

...or is that just a decoy to mislead the phalanxes of Secret Service agents sure to be lurking in the crowd? :glasses7: :glasses7: :glasses7: :glasses7: ;D :-X

Friday

Coconut

Since the LPNH wasn't invited  :'( , I'll be meandering at this event, sans table, selling raffle tickets.  First prize is your choice of a Beretta Tomcat .32 or a Springfield XD .40!  Second prize is whichever gun the first prize winner didn't select!  Tickets are $5 each, 3 for $10, or 7 for $20.  Note that if you win, you'll need to retrieve your prize yourself from Riley's Gun Shop in Hooksett and comply with whatever legal stuph is applicable.

Awesome. I don't know how to use a gun, but I could carry it around unloaded.

srqrebel

Quote from: Friday on April 17, 2008, 10:36 AM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 25, 2008, 06:21 PM NHFT
Free State Project Colonizes Moon

http://www.free-luna.com/

Hahaha, that's friggin awesome!!

I want a shirt with that on it.

Did you design that, Sandy? I'd say you got a moneymaker on your hands. Im willing to bet one could sell at least forty shirts with that design at PorcFest.

Friday

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 17, 2008, 10:28 AM NHFT
Since the LPNH wasn't invited  :'(

I did ask for other suggestions.  Honestly, I didn't even think of the LP.  Do they have any presence in Cheshire County?

You are welcome to have the remaining 4' of table space!
The LPNH does have people running for office in Cheshire County, I believe; not 100% sure.

Thank you for the offer of table space.  I'll see if Howard W. wants to come and collect petition signatures; he's definitely got enough literature to fill up 4' of table space.

Friday

Quote from: srqrebel on April 17, 2008, 10:44 AM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on April 17, 2008, 10:36 AM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 25, 2008, 06:21 PM NHFT
Free State Project Colonizes Moon

http://www.free-luna.com/

Hahaha, that's friggin awesome!!

I want a shirt with that on it.

Did you design that, Sandy? I'd say you got a moneymaker on your hands. Im willing to bet one could sell at least forty shirts with that design at PorcFest.
No, the domain is mine, and some guy I don't even know sent me that design.  I'll try to remember who it was.

Puke

Quote from: Coconut on April 17, 2008, 10:42 AM NHFT

Awesome. I don't know how to use a gun, but I could carry it around unloaded.

It's easy, you point the open end at whatever you want to die and pull the trigger.  :P

FTL_Ian

Quote from: srqrebel on April 17, 2008, 10:21 AM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 16, 2008, 09:13 PM NHFT
Anyone with a truck available early Saturday (8am) to move tables to Railroad Sq.?

I can be available with my pickup... though you might prefer one with an open bed, if available.

Anyway, back to Freedom Fest discussion.

FMTV Nick has volunteered to help move the 8' tables Saturday morning.

I think we are also going to unofficially start the Fest at 10am in order to coincide with Earth Day's start time.  (Meaning I will be there from 10a-3p, and probably earlier than 10.)

Coconut

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 17, 2008, 05:54 PM NHFT

I think we are also going to unofficially start the Fest at 10am in order to coincide with Earth Day's start time.  (Meaning I will be there from 10a-3p, and probably earlier than 10.)

I'll get there when I can, but will not start dealing poker until 12 noon or a bit after.

Puke

Quote from: zaphar on April 17, 2008, 11:09 PM NHFT
Alright, I'll be there to help setup. Hmm, if we do this again, a roulette wheel might be a good addition for people who don't know how to play poker 8)

I do believe there will be a dice game that anyone can learn in a few seconds.

ReverendRyan

Quote from: Puke on April 18, 2008, 05:31 AM NHFT
Quote from: zaphar on April 17, 2008, 11:09 PM NHFT
Alright, I'll be there to help setup. Hmm, if we do this again, a roulette wheel might be a good addition for people who don't know how to play poker 8)

I do believe there will be a dice game that anyone can learn in a few seconds.

Why not just bet on coin flips?

Coconut

The Fest was mentioned tonight on Keene No-Spin. Not too much. They just made a note that we won't have a permit while the earth day folks do. Rumor is that the police are already aware of what's going on, and they don't care: they don't want conflict. Perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Coconut

Anyone want to engage in electricity civil disobedience? I was hassled for plugging my computer in downtown.

Coconut

Atlas

I can't wait to hear how this turned out. I'll be tuning into FTL promptly at 7; hopefully someone will bring the topic up at some point.