• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Freedom Fest: Spring 2008 - 4/19, Noon-3p, Railroad Sq.

Started by FTL_Ian, March 03, 2008, 03:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

We do have a taco bell...in the same building as a kfc.   ;D

ReverendRyan

Quote from: David on April 22, 2008, 10:58 AM NHFT

I thought you were opposed to torture.

Puke

TackleTheWorld

srqrebel

Quote from: dalebert on April 21, 2008, 06:53 PM NHFT

Yeah, speaking of that, both your salads and Ian's Chinese food looked more appetizing than the burrito I got at Armadillo's. It wasn't horrible, but it was kind of dry and boring and that place has been really slow both times I've gone there. Next time I'll know better. I'm giving Armadillo's a thumbs down. My fault too because I pressed for Mexican food and the other other Mexican place was the one that pushed for the smoking ban so we couldn't eat there.

Dale! How DARE you berate my favorite burrito joint??! :o     ... ;D

Seriously though, I absolutely love their steak burrito... though I have noticed that it is considerably tastier when certain employees make it, than others. Unfortunately, the "good" ones were not on duty last Saturday. And of course they were slow -- they were coping with an endless line of hungry folks from the two coinciding festivals taking place right outside their door.

...and don't forget, Armadillos is the only restaurant in town that displays a large NHfree poster in the men's room! :)

Therefore, I hereby cancel out your thumbs down with my own thumbs up... as a happy repeat customer of Armadillos! ;D 8)

David

Not a mexican food eater, so I cant second what srqrebel is saying, but they do have an NHfree poster there.   :D 
Quote from: The Right Reverend Doctor Pope Sir Ryan on April 22, 2008, 12:35 PM NHFT
We do have a taco bell...in the same building as a kfc.   ;D

Absolutely, that is why I suggested it.  I like chicken, and you and Dale can get what Lauren calls 'beany goodness'. 

dalebert

Quote from: David on April 23, 2008, 09:59 AM NHFT
Absolutely, that is why I suggested it.  I like chicken, and you and Dale can get what Lauren calls 'beany goodness'. 

Yep. Next time I'm in town, I'll have to treat myself to some beany goodness with the pleasure of Puke and Lauren's company.

ReverendRyan

Quote from: David on April 23, 2008, 09:59 AM NHFT
Not a mexican food eater, so I cant second what srqrebel is saying, but they do have an NHfree poster there.   :D 
Quote from: The Right Reverend Doctor Pope Sir Ryan on April 22, 2008, 12:35 PM NHFT

Taco Bell is not food.