• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Vaccines/Mercury/ Autism

Started by kola, March 03, 2008, 11:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John Edward Mercier

I did not say that all autism kids are misdiagnosed.
I said neural conditions are frequently misdiagnosed... which you agreed to when you made the statement about the misdiagnosis of ADD.

What I stated is there is no way to know if a recorded 'recovery' was not originally a misdiagnosis.
Thus unable to prove a negative of questionable data.

ReverendRyan

Quote from: kola on April 10, 2008, 09:29 AM NHFT
more games huh?  ::)

ok..let me take some baby steps with you and your shananigans.

you stated that autism kids are misdiagnosed.

it that just your opinion or do you have some references to back it?

kola

Clin Child Fam Psychol Rev. 2008 Apr 3
Russell RL, Grizzle KL
Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin
Assessing Child and Adolescent Pragmatic Language Competencies: Toward Evidence-Based Assessments.

Autism. 2006 Jan;10(1):11-35.
Williams J, Brayne C
Department of Public Health and Primary Care, University of Cambridge, UK
Screening for autism spectrum disorders: what is the evidence?

Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2007 Oct;12(4):537-48
Dossetor DR
Department of Psychological Medicine, Children's Hospital at Westmead, University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
'All that glitters is not gold': misdiagnosis of psychosis in pervasive developmental disorders--a case series.

Neurol Clin. 1990 Aug;8(3):659-76
Percy A, Gillberg C, Hagberg B, Witt-Engerström I
Rett Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Rett syndrome and the autistic disorders.

J Autism Dev Disord. 1992 Dec;22(4):507-23
Szatmari P
Department of Psychiatry, McMaster University, Chedoke-McMaster Hospitals, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
A review of the DSM-III-R criteria for autistic disorder.

Amazing what 3 minutes on PubMed can get you.....

kola

QuoteThus unable to prove a negative of questionable data.

All research data is questionable. Most peer reveiws mention that in their summaries.

you take the "copout"  and use the "proving the negative" jargon whenever i challenge you to back your opinions.

kola

kola

QuoteI did not say that all autism kids are misdiagnosed.
I said neural conditions are frequently misdiagnosed... which you agreed to when you made the statement about the misdiagnosis of ADD.

you are playing "roundy-round". its old and meaniless...he said he said you saiad i said we all said..i meant, you meant, well i thought you said...blah blah......

OK let me be as clear and specific as possible:

I never said that you said ALL autism kids are misdiagnosed. go back and look.

ya see, instead of talking about substance you play wordsgames.

as far as me agreeing on neural dx..yes any idiot knows neurological deficeits are difficult to pinpoint. But I do not agree with you that it is FREQUENT. Often in early stages of a neuro disease (MS, lymes, CTS, ALS, brain lesion, etc) the symptoms are subtle and dx testing shows negative. As the disease progresses it it easier to detect. MD's have their hands full trying to get it right.

kola

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on April 10, 2008, 10:32 AM NHFTMD's have their hands full trying to get it right.

I thought MD's were the enemy, propping up a system you hate by using lies propaganda and threats?  Now they're just overburdened workers, trying to get it right?  Which is it?

Oh, right, whichever is most convenient for you at that particular moment.

And I have to laugh at the "dx testing" - silly attempt to use "jargon" to make yourself seem smarter.  Honest people don't use pitiful ploys like that.

Joe

kola

check my other posts as I always mention that COMPENTANT MD's excel in emergency and crisis care. An MD trying to rule in or out a brain tumor in the early stages has his/her hands full.

but for just about everything else MD's are useless and create more problems with their intervention...and yes they work for the masters of their religion.

don't put words in my mouth Joey and try contributing to the topic instead of attempting to belittle me.
It won't work.

now say your sorry.  ;D

Kola

ReverendRyan

So, Kola posts all kinds of "research" and is called on it.

Quote from: kola on April 08, 2008, 07:43 AM NHFT
Are you saying that autistic kids that have shown improvements were all misdiagnosed?
If yes, could you post your sources of information to back your claims.
Or is this just your opinion.

Quote from: kola on April 10, 2008, 09:29 AM NHFT
it that just your opinion or do you have some references to back it?

Evidence provided to him, then.....

Quote from: kola on April 10, 2008, 10:23 AM NHFT
All research data is questionable.

Brought to you by:

kola

more on vaccines/autism and more news about SERIOUS conflict of interests from Doc Mercola:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/04/26/vaccine-autism-question-divides-parents-scientists.aspx?source=nl

and this!!!!

Are ALL Vaccines Now Mercury-Free?

NO! They're NOT!

That's another cry you hear over and over again: that "we've now removed mercury from all vaccines." 

But a more accurate statement would be that mercury has been removed from MOST vaccines – not all – and several still contain traces of mercury, at a level so low the actual amount doesn't have to be stated.

Here is the most current schedule (updated January 28, 2008) disclosing the amount of thimerosal and mercury contained in U.S. vaccines. It's also available as a printable PDF.

The following vaccines still contain 25 mcg of mercury per 0.5 ml:

DTwP
DT (diphtheria and tetanus) multi-dose vial
Tetanus
Several brands of the 2006/2007 influenza formulas
Meningococcal multi-dose vial
Interestingly, as they've removed mercury from most childhood vaccinations, the flu shots still have plenty of it – courtesy of a 2007 Presidential veto against its removal. And guess what? Now the standard recommendation is to vaccinate your child against the flu EVERY YEAR. Come on! 
Why the persistent insistence on injecting mercury into our children? 
[/u]

jaqeboy

Kola, did you see this one?

http://www.naturalnews.com/023241.html
Life-threatening Pneumonia Caused by Pneumonia Vaccine

Prevnar, an anti-pneumonia vaccination given in the United Kingdom, likely causes a significantly worse form of pneumonia to develop. This life-threatening lung disease, called Serotype 1, has become ten times more prevalent in ten years.

Serotype 1 pneumonia causes the pleura, the lining of the lungs, to become infected. The disease is suffered primarily by children, who experience fear from difficulty breathing and severe pain. Treatment consists of surgical debridement, that is, scraping, of the pleura to remove the noxious material.

In the UK, where the Prevnar vaccine has been aggressively and widely disseminated, pediatrician David Spencer has said, "It looks as if the Serotype one is becoming more virulent."

John Edward Mercier

Most likely causes the immune reaction to be more severe than expected.
Not sure why anyone would try such a thing as the immune response to a viral pneumonia is pretty damaging all by itself.

kola

Quote from: jaqeboy on May 14, 2008, 10:26 PM NHFT
Kola, did you see this one?

http://www.naturalnews.com/023241.html
Life-threatening Pneumonia Caused by Pneumonia Vaccine

Prevnar, an anti-pneumonia vaccination given in the United Kingdom, likely causes a significantly worse form of pneumonia to develop. This life-threatening lung disease, called Serotype 1, has become ten times more prevalent in ten years.

Serotype 1 pneumonia causes the pleura, the lining of the lungs, to become infected. The disease is suffered primarily by children, who experience fear from difficulty breathing and severe pain. Treatment consists of surgical debridement, that is, scraping, of the pleura to remove the noxious material.

In the UK, where the Prevnar vaccine has been aggressively and widely disseminated, pediatrician David Spencer has said, "It looks as if the Serotype one is becoming more virulent."

Yeah Jack, the Prevnar vax is 7 or 8 diseases mixed into one "cocktail". This is insane. Once again, another example of man inteferring, breaking the natural laws thus creating new and more deadly strains of disease. It is really sad that billions of kids are subjected to these experiements. Some days it really gets me depressed.

Kola

John Edward Mercier

Nothing personal... but you can't break a natural law. If such a law existed, it would be a constant and thus unalterable.

kola

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on May 15, 2008, 12:42 PM NHFT
Nothing personal... but you can't break a natural law. If such a law existed, it would be a constant and thus unalterable.

yeah John, "you guys" had your debate about what YOU define as a natural law. Mine is different.

Nothing personal John, but you and jraxi always find something negative to say about anything I post. Same  for Ryan but I no longer read his remarks.

I have no interest in debating at this forum. From now on I just post opinions and info with little concern about "proving" anything. 

Kola :)

John Edward Mercier