• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

House share in Seabrook

Started by jaqeboy, March 04, 2008, 10:09 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

The Seabrook Porcupine Palace is ready! 3 bedroom house with additional daily crash space in the semi-finished basement. Kitchen is stocked with pots & pans and countertop appliances, plates, cutlery, flatware, etc. Just come on in and fix dinner! Large Living room / dining room / island kitchen all in an open plan layout.

One bedroom is furnished ready for occupancy, 2 bedrooms are BYOF (bring your own furniture). The house is beautiful and has a great backyard for parties, barbeques, etc. Shed and basement space available for storage. Plenty of parking off the street, quiet neighborhood, close to shopping and to I-95 for commuters.

Details are posted on the PorcManor site at: http://porcmanor.com/residence/seabrook_wooded_privacy

Call Jack at 233-1058 to set up a time to come see the place and pick out your room.

dalebert

A little tip for those who don't have bedroom furniture and don't want to spend much yet (like me). I'm using my roommates air mattress. It's a really nice queen-size air mattress. I have it made up with sheets and blankets just like a regular bed. It's amazingly comfortable. Most comfortable bed I've slept on in quite some time. This thing is a few feet high. Nice thing is it can be deflated and taken camping, like at... oh I don't know. Porcfest!

Ron Helwig

Pat K

Quote from: dalebert on March 04, 2008, 10:22 AM NHFT
A little tip for those who don't have bedroom furniture and don't want to spend much yet (like me). I'm using my roommates air mattress. It's a really nice queen-size air mattress. I have it made up with sheets and blankets just like a regular bed. It's amazingly comfortable. Most comfortable bed I've slept on in quite some time. This thing is a few feet high. Nice thing is it can be deflated and taken camping, like at... oh I don't know. Porcfest!

Yes I have used one for the last 2 Porc fests and the Short Dawkins camp out.
I recommend them . The Queen size does not leave a lot of room in the tent.
But I really only sleep in there any way.