• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Federal Reserve Protest

Started by Kat Kanning, March 05, 2008, 06:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

There's a federal reserve bank in Boston.  We could do this.

http://www.jokeonamerica.com/index.html
April fool, America!
Your dollar is worthless!
Announcing the First Annual Federal Reserve protest!

This April 1st, concerned citizens will converge upon the 12 Federal Reserve Banks to show their displeasure with the Fed's policies as well as their present monopoly on currency.

This will be an outstanding display of grass roots activism that is both disparate and synchronized and show the power of Ron Paul's message in motivating a revolution in American politics.

It is one thing for a local group to hold a singular protest and quite another for there to be a nationwide, simultaneous event. This cannot fail in attracting local and national coverage on an issue that has received significant publicity during this election season.

This will be a day to be remembered.

If you have any questions, we will do our best to assist. Organization is underway but we are looking for leaders in all of the 12 major cities and any subsidiary branches as well as foreign nations who would also like to protest their central banks.

Thank you for your consideration,

Merry Band of Anarchists

Find Us:
Forum: April Fool!
E-mail: infoATjokeonamericaDOTcom (spam control measure- change capitalized letters to their corresponding symbols when you e-mail us)
Facebook: We're on Facebook
MySpace: April Fool's Day Federal Reserve Bank Protest!

Other Useful Information
The Truth About Inflation (.pdf) by Ludwig von Mises

Kat Kanning

Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
600 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02210

We could burn some dollar bills at the thing  ;D

Russell Kanning

maybe we could buy and sell something like bread with a dollar from before the Fed Reserve and now.

One dollar (silver) used to buy (1900 or 1908) this much bread ...
One dollar bill today buys this much of a loaf ...

we could have charts comparing dollars to gold, oil, wheat whatever

Russell Kanning

how hillbilly are pitchforks in front of a bank

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 05, 2008, 06:49 AM NHFT
maybe we could buy and sell something like bread with a dollar from before the Fed Reserve and now.

One dollar (silver) used to buy (1900 or 1908) this much bread ...
One dollar bill today buys this much of a loaf ...

we could have charts comparing dollars to gold, oil, wheat whatever

Good idea.

"Inflation is a lie. The FIAT dollar is deflated."
Then if we had a Sears catalog ad from way back and show what an ounce of gold would buy and show a modern ad with the current ounce of gold and show what it would buy that's really similar. Something like that.

MTPorcupine3

The important thing is to have some good literature and/or audio/video material to pass out (America: Freedom to Fascism), etc.

Russell Kanning

the even more important thing ... is to do something interesting enough that people will attend ... so you can pass out info :)

it always seems like our internet media and videos spread the word better and cheaper than from hand to hand, but I bet literature and DVD's would be appreciated.

I like the catalog idea also. :)

srqrebel

I will go, if I can carpool and still be back in Keene by 2:30pm for work.

Kat Kanning

I guess we can decide what time we'd do it, but getting back by 2:30 would be tough.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 05, 2008, 06:40 AM NHFT
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
600 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02210

I like this idea.

We are planning on attending... (barring unforeseen events)

I've been tell others that our money is worthless.

You always hear about prices going up.
The money is losing value, especially when you figure that manufacture is more efficient than in the past, price of goods should be going down.

ReverendRyan

Or try and burn some silver rounds too, so people can understand what real money is :-)

Russell Kanning

if we do certain charts it will show some things are not going up as fast compared to $s as say oil or gold

Ron Helwig

Quote from: ReverendRyan on March 05, 2008, 10:50 AM NHFT

Or try and burn some silver rounds too, so people can understand what real money is :-)

Love it!

Jared

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Ron Helwig on March 05, 2008, 02:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: ReverendRyan on March 05, 2008, 10:50 AM NHFT
Love it!
paper can be worth something .... or some real things burn

maybe I should read the part of Wealth of Nations where he explains how money has been debased throughout history .... never mind ... it is half the book ;)

maybe our crack research staff can find a quote where he says that every king has shaved the coins or similar :)