• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

VA endorses Suicide. 3-05-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 05, 2008, 07:11 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

VA endorses Suicide. 3-05-08
Congressional investigation requested.
P Macdonald 465 Packersfals Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217 NH.veteran@yahoo.com
   NH's VA Inspector General endorses disabled veteran to commit suicide or enter a Manchester NH VA hospital to be subdued by drugs to stop letters to the editor.  The NH VA has for the past month or so used the Veteran's suicide hotline to harass me and my family.  They use cell phones with different numbers each time.  I ask them to stop and the harassment continues.  Last week the VA suicide hot line started using the local police to do safety checks at my house to cause fights between my wife and I.  I wrote a complaint and hand delivered it to 275 Chestnut St Manch NH VA center 3-03-08.  I delivered a copy to every office on every floor only to be stopped by armed guards in the lobby that threatened me with arrest for handing out solicitation.  The VA IG then came out and informed me that he read my letters and that I should just commit suicide or commit my self to the VA hospital to be subdued by drugs.  The armed guard then informs me that he reads my letters not for the criminal acts that they state committed by government officials  but to see if I use any words that he can lock me up for using.
   I am 100% disabled.  There is a law that the VA is to serve Veteran's.  100% disabled Veteran's by law get priority treatment.  The VA along with the NH government is violating the law to cover up crimes committed by Judged Peter Fauver.  I have documented evidence to prove every thing that I say.  The VA informs the news media that I am a nut so they censor the truth from the public.
   I have devoted my entire life to volunteering to help others to make the United States of America better for all.  This is why returning military personal from in country commit suicide.  WE as children give our chances to secede in life to protect and defend you that never serve.  We the now veteran come home to be haunted by the Voices of war and displaced by a society that we no longer belong.  To top it all off the news media believes only in printing news that increases their connections to power full people or increases their profit margin. We give our lives to protect freedom of the press and you give us a hand on the back to push us out of sight.
   Print the truth and let the public decide the future of the United States. Truth is a power full weapon. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi         

Lex

Maybe this will encourage less people to join the military?

Lloyd Danforth

Or, encourage the severely depressed to jon

dalebert

Sgt, I know what you could do. Go to a mental institution and check in to get psychologically evaluated. Then once they have determined you to be mentally healthy, get that in writing and take that back to your accusers. Then they won't be able to keep claiming that you're not sane. That'll show them.

srqrebel

Quote from: dalebert on March 05, 2008, 11:13 AM NHFT
Sgt, I know what you could do. Go to a mental institution and check in to get psychologically evaluated. Then once they have determined you to be mentally healthy, get that in writing and take that back to your accusers. Then they won't be able to keep claiming that you're not sane. That'll show them.

;D ;D ;D

I concur.

sfchik

First I would like to say how sorry I am that you are experiencing this. It appears the VA is contacting you and your family to claim due diligence in protecting your mental well being in the perceived threat of a scandal. I am willing to bet that you went to the VA medical center more than once in a year and actually was assertive in attempting to get the medical care you deserve. If this is correct you have violated the imaginary law that states: We are only obligated to see you, ignore everything you say and give you drugs one time per year; anything beyond that constitutes malingering. It is sad but true; I believe the hospitals are ok but the outpatient medical centers provide substandard care. Unfortunately welcome to the club, there are many out there.