• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New London CT Rally

Started by BarryD, June 28, 2005, 10:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Them 16 hour shifts are killers.

Be careful, at least when I work a double shift I know my Boilers wont try to shive me!!!

PattyE

Great photos, Kat!  The local constabulary looked a little nervous, huh?

Russell Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: PattyE on July 06, 2005, 08:41 PM NHFT
Great photos, Kat!  The local constabulary looked a little nervous, huh?

Of course. They had a UFO in their midst!

Kevin

PattyE

Quote from: KBCraig on July 06, 2005, 10:54 PM NHFT
Of course. They had a UFO in their midst!
Kevin

:D :D :D? Your UFO comment just made me think of the opening scene in the FSP Chronicle video...

UFOs landing... people looking up at the sky... 'Where are they coming to? Where are they gonna land?
I don't know if they're gonna plan to reside in one community, or if they're gonna spread themselves out in the state.? We don't even know who they are... they look just like us... and yet they're not..."? :o

Thanks again for sharing your photos, Kat.? It's great to see that many people came out in support!?

Russell Kanning

The police had us so packed in that I had to go outside their tape to move around. The 2nd time I did that, the cop started getting worked up and wanted my ID.....I wasn't very friendly and wanted to be left alone. It was funny to watch the crowd turn on the cops :D

Lloyd Danforth

I'm thinking the New London cops are going to be busy in the near future. >:D