• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Suicide Promoted by VA 3-06-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 06, 2008, 07:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Suicide Promoted by VA 3-06-08
P Macdonald 465 Packersfalls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   A 100% service connected disabled Veteran advised to commit suicide or be a drug induced hospital patient to stop the Veteran's free speech.  The inspector General of the NH VA office on 275 Chestnut St, Fact or fiction?  Was this not the advice you gave me in the lobby of the VA center.  Does the public have a right to know NH is using a Disabled Veteran's service injuries to control public involvement in government?  Does the public have a right to know the news media is censoring (for what ever reason) the public from the truth.  Is protecting the criminal acts of judge Peter Fauver so important that a disabled veteran's health can be used as a weapon.  Do not the citizens of the United States have a right to know the criminal harm inflicted on a 100% disabled United States Marine by government personal?  The NH VA Inspector General has the VA suicide hotline harass me with phone calls many times daily and uses the local police to scare my family. I write and complain only to have more intense harassment inflicted.  I have violated no laws. I volunteer to help others.  Judge Fauver now uses the Sheriff's office as gusto enforcers to attempt Nazi intimidation.  What is next? 
   I have placed the facts in writing only to be ignored.  I volunteer to help others every day.  Does not the public have a right to know the truth? 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi