• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help me figure this out

Started by Pat K, February 15, 2010, 10:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

I think there may be a Double entendre going on here.
Is there?
http://www.youtube.com/user/AxeInsider?feature=pyv&ad=5005222991&kw=music#p/u/0/F0AlcVU-de4

Jim can probably use his dream sequencing to figure it out.

Raineyrocks

My darn computer isn't letting the link play so I can't help, sorry!

Ever since I loaded Little Ricky's homeschool program on here it's been running crappy!  >:(

The main reason I don't go on the forum as much anymore is because Ricky is on the computer a lot so today I told him I was getting on for awhile so I could come on here, I miss everyone! :)

Pat McCotter

Seemed pretty straight-forward to me. :-\

dalebert

That blonde lady is hilarious on My Name is Earl.

My roommate uses Axe right after his showers and as he walks through the house back to his room, the fumes make my eyes water worse than cutting onions does at the Community Kitchen.

Speaking of the Kitchen, I made a roux for the first time the other day! But I digress. Back to dirty balls.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: dalebert on February 18, 2010, 03:54 PM NHFT

My roommate uses Axe right after his showers and as he walks through the house back to his room, the fumes make my eyes water worse than cutting onions does at the Community Kitchen.

Speaking of the Kitchen, I made a roux for the first time the other day! But I digress. Back to dirty balls.

Since Rainey can't see the VDO and everyone loves when Rainey posts, I have taken the Liberty of responding for her.

Raineyrocks:  "Why is your roommate using sports equipment cleaner after he showers?"
                   "What is roux?  Unless you meant to spell it rocks."
                   "How do you make rocks?  I hate when Rick works on stuff like that on the kitchen table."

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on February 18, 2010, 04:56 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on February 18, 2010, 03:54 PM NHFT

Since Rainey can't see the VDO and everyone loves when Rainey posts, I have taken the Liberty of responding for her.

Raineyrocks:  "Why is your roommate using sports equipment cleaner after he showers?"
                   "What is roux?  Unless you meant to spell it rocks."
                   "How do you make rocks?  I hate when Rick works on stuff like that on the kitchen table."

Thanks for summing it up for me, I think! :)  I still don't understand though. :-\