• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anti-FSP flyer being circulated in Winchester

Started by dawn, July 06, 2005, 11:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Helwig

I actually looked for a good troll drawing (to put the circle slash onto) but couldn't find one suitable.

I like the "not Vermont" idea.

SethCohn

Troll resorts to foul language.  Film at 11.  ;D

jgmaynard

Quote from: president on July 07, 2005, 08:33 PM NHFT
There should also be flyers made for Goffstown/Pratts, Merrimack/Pelletier, Keene/Maynard....? ;)

Please do! I'm sure you want your flyer to be more accurate than the Winchester one, so if you have any questions (and I hope you do!) PLEASE send me a few questions - I'll be more than happy to answer them, and I'll take all the free advertising you want to pay for! Let me know if you want to pay for some TV commercials, as well.... I have some great ideas! :D

JM

AlanM

I was left out!  >:(  Do Friends of the FSP count?

Rodinia

Howdy everyone, Suzann here.....I've been occupied with dysfunctional family issues but have been keeping up to the best of my abilities. I just finished reading this thread and I have to say that as a native New Hampster, I'm very pleased with Seth's edits. I think they are far less argumentative and much more explanatory. They leave you with room for consideration rather than just turning you off and best of all, they make an ass out of the original pamphleteer.
No offense please to the author of the originals. I understand the intent, I just think that this is an opportunity for literal eloquence to speak volumes. Think pre-revolutionary pamphlets...ahh, the language. They could wound with words and I think that needs to be a goal. In my opinion, that can be a strong lure for some potential allies. Of course, please feel free to tell me to go fuck myself!!! Take care everyone!!

Ron Helwig

DOC format - needs a B&W logo for cheap printing.

[attachment deleted by admin]

SethCohn

Quote from: rhelwig on July 08, 2005, 11:13 AM NHFT
DOC format - needs a B&W logo for cheap printing.

Needs a bunch of editing/cleanup still... I wouldn't distribute this widely yet.

Kat Kanning

Don't feel bad, Alan.  According to the FSP leadership, the member's opinions don't count either.

Kat Kanning

Well, I already made a pdf.  You can change .doc to .pdf for free at adobe.com, if you want to change it more.

Russell Kanning

Ron Helwig

GT

Check-out www.PDF995.com they have a program that allows you to create PDF's from anything you can print on your PC. I've used it for quite a while it works pretty good. You can download the nag-ware version free or buy it for cheap money.

Kat Kanning

SethCohn

Corrected version (I had a typo)

SPECIAL NOTICE
to
New Hampshire Residents

?Free State Project? members or sympathizers (commonly known as 'Porcupines') may already be in your town or lived there for years!

Many Porcupines want to end eminent domain and zoning abuses so your home can again be safe, secure and private.
Many Porcupines believe in both the 1st and 2nd Amendments, and often all of the other Amendments in the Bill of Rights too.
Many Porcupines want the best education available for everyone, rather than the mass market factory schooling most kids get today.
They find that homeschooling or private schools often do a better job for less cost than your tax dollars spent now on public schools. 
Many Porcupines want to help veterans, the poor, the disabled, and other needy individuals, in the best possible means, using human dignity and respect, with a minimum of bureaucracy and wasted money. Often, this is better done through private local charities.
They want to eliminate wasteful programs such as expensive Social Security and Medicare.  Replacing these with better methods to help those truly in need, without huge government spending and without raising taxes, is a long term goal of these Porcupines.
Some Porcupines want to see the end of 'victimless' crimes done by consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes. This includes getting rid of our failed War on Drugs.  Prohibition didn't stop people from drinking, why continue to expect it to stop anything else?
1 in 10 New Hampshire residents smoke marijuana now (illegally).
Many Porcupines want to reduce government spending, and allow everyone to pay less taxes and better afford to provide themselves and their families with more options. Basic economics show that a 'free market' solution will provide everything now done poorly by government with much better services at less cost.

Who are the Porcupines in your town?  Are your neighbors and friends?
Are you? Do you think taxes are high, bureaucracy is rampant, and 'Live Free or Die' is our way of life here for good reason?
Help restore and protect Freedom in our great state!

[Improvement suggestions welcome]

tracysaboe

Quote from: SethCohn on July 08, 2005, 02:02 PM NHFT
Corrected version (I had a typo)

SPECIAL NOTICE
to
New Hampshire Residents

?Free State Project? members or sympathizers (commonly known as 'Porcupines') may already be in your town or lived there for years!

Many Porcupines want to end eminent domain and zoning abuses so your home can again be safe, secure and private.
Many Porcupines believe in both the 1st and 2nd Amendments, and often all of the other Amendments in the Bill of Rights too.
Many Porcupines want the best education available for everyone, rather than the mass market factory schooling most kids get today.
They find that homeschooling or private schools often do a better job for less cost than your tax dollars spent now on public schools. 
Many Porcupines want to help veterans, the poor, the disabled, and other needy individuals, in the best possible means, using human dignity and respect, with a minimum of bureaucracy and wasted money. Often, this is better done through private local charities.
They want to eliminate wasteful programs such as expensive Social Security and Medicare.  Replacing these with better methods to help those truly in need, without huge government spending and without raising taxes, is a long term goal of these Porcupines.
Some Porcupines want to see the end of 'victimless' crimes done by consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes. This includes getting rid of our failed War on Drugs.  Prohibition didn't stop people from drinking, why continue to expect it to stop anything else?
1 in 10 New Hampshire residents smoke marijuana now (illegally).
Many Porcupines want to reduce government spending, and allow everyone to pay less taxes and better afford to provide themselves and their families with more options. Basic economics show that a 'free market' solution will provide everything now done poorly by government with much better services at less cost.

Who are the Porcupines in your town?  Are your neighbors and friends?
Are you? Do you think taxes are high, bureaucracy is rampant, and 'Live Free or Die' is our way of life here for good reason?
Help restore and protect Freedom in our great state!

[Improvement suggestions welcome]

Look's good.

Heck, I like both this one, AND the more Libertarian Macho Flash one.

But Seth's edits would probably work better at actually convincing people.

tracy