• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anti-FSP flyer being circulated in Winchester

Started by dawn, July 06, 2005, 11:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dawn

In general, seems to be very little fallout from this, good or bad. The guy I was sooo sure was the one behind it, well, he swears on his children's lives that he had nothing to do with it. Harumph, maybe he did maybe he didn't. Whatever.

We did get to educate one of our good neighbors here about libertarians not being anything like liberals.

Funny how the sentinel decided to include the "L" word, not quite sure why. Oh, what the heck, isn't that what every paper does? I think it was a decent article and don't expect there to be much of anything else going on about this.

Shelly Otterson (also here in Winchester) had suggested that I contact the Sentinel with the flier and to give my comments on it. She called them, they called me, and the rest is history.

I'd say that it's not necessary to take any further action on this. We got some press, which may help some of us in the long run. I'm pretty sure that whatever negativity they were trying to stir up has back fired.

FTL_Ian

John

Just found this thread . .  .
I am glad to have such friends . . .
I am happy!

PS To Dawm, Bill, et al  :-* best of luck!  Good job.
8)

lildog

Quote from: M. Pennanti on July 10, 2005, 09:34 AM NHFTIs it still safe to move to Winchester?

If they don't want you then move to Merrimack.  We could use more of you guys in town!

afishercat

Quote from: M. Pennanti on July 10, 2005, 09:34 AM NHFT
The article doesn't tell us much.? Is it still safe to move to Winchester?
Marty

There has been more news in the Sentinel over the dissention in Winchester.

Did you know there was a movie made about Winchester?

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

afishercat

Kat Kanning

Did part of Jumanji take place in Winchester?

afishercat

Nope! Wrong again  ;D  Still not ready for a hint?

Michael Fisher

afishercat

Very good...
Have you seen it?
Do you know what it's about?

Michael Fisher