• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FEMA Camps

Started by MTPorcupine3, March 07, 2008, 06:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MTPorcupine3

This article lists FEMA camps, including one in Northern New Hampshire "near Lake Francis". Anyone know about this?

http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1062

Kat Kanning

Maybe look at google earth and see if you can find it?

Puke

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 07, 2008, 06:55 AM NHFT
Maybe look at google earth and see if you can find it?

Google Earth data can be several years old. It would be cool  if it was real time, but not at this time.

J’raxis 270145

Lake Francis. That's up in Coos County, and pretty damned remote.

Dave Ridley

you know, i have never actually heard much in the way of independent cooroboration regarding the existence and nature of these camps.   

can anyone point me to some mainstream media articles or government statements on government websites?   

Tom Ploszaj

Humm ... interesting news. .  We heard about FEMA camps as part of conspiracy theories so I'll continue with that thought now that MTP... found where someone claimed there's one in NH.    Maybe after some research a road trip should be planned (not during black fly season), fall and winter would give best viewing opportunities.

Now why would FEMA put a camp in the Northern Kingdom, Fort Drum, NY and one in Houlton, Me all on Canadian borders?   Almost in Canada, eha?   
A good place for internment of Canadians?  Naw, no where near that many "Free Thinking" Canadians, except maybe the French Canadians?  Most likely staging areas before moving US citizens into Canadian camps. 
Curious if there are any camps mentioned nearby in Canada that could hold US citizens?  FEMA may expected some US citizens to mobilize to help internees but Canadians could not mobilize for fear of missing a hockey playoff and less chance of Canadian troops being sympathetic to the US internees.
Are there any known Free Stater types in that area? 
Does NH towns have aerial maps in the land offices

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 08, 2008, 09:38 PM NHFT
you know, i have never actually heard much in the way of independent cooroboration regarding the existence and nature of these camps.   

can anyone point me to some mainstream media articles or government statements on government websites?   

When I was searching for information on Lake Francis, I found one page that referred to the camp as a "(Renovated?) WWII detention camp." So I tried this search:—

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22lake+francis%22+%22detention+camp%22

More than a thousand results come up. Then I tried looking for pages mentioning this detention camp, but not mentioning the FEMA connection:—

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22lake+francis%22+%22detention+camp%22+-FEMA

Nothing.

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: Tom Ploszaj on March 08, 2008, 11:11 PM NHFT

Now why would FEMA put a camp in the Northern Kingdom, Fort Drum, NY and one in Houlton, Me all on Canadian borders?   Almost in Canada, eha?   
A good place for internment of Canadians?  Naw, no where near that many "Free Thinking" Canadians, except maybe the French Canadians?  Most likely staging areas before moving US citizens into Canadian camps. 
Curious if there are any camps mentioned nearby in Canada that could hold US citizens?  FEMA may expected some US citizens to mobilize to help internees but Canadians could not mobilize for fear of missing a hockey playoff and less chance of Canadian troops being sympathetic to the US internees.
Are there any known Free Stater types in that area? 
Does NH towns have aerial maps in the land offices

You don't think Canadians are a threat? Obviously you haven't seen Michael Moore's film, "Canadian Bacon". I recommend it.

Pat K

Russell Kanning

Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 08, 2008, 09:38 PM NHFT

the mainstream media and government of ww2 germany didn't write stories about their camps ... but they were still there

J’raxis 270145

I randomly came across the entry on Stark, New Hampshire on Wikipedia today, and this stood out:—

QuoteWorld War II POW Camp

In early 1944, the remains of a former Civilian Conservation Corps Camp in Stark was transformed to hold about 250 German POWs. This was the only WWII POW camp located in New Hampshire. Most of the men in the camp did hard labor in the nearby forests, supplying wood for the nearby paper mills. Some of the prisoners remained in the United States after the war ended and the camp closed in 1946.

"(Renovated?) WWII detention camp," anyone?

According to this, it's located on the south side of Route 110, about 1.6 miles east of the Stark Covered Bridge.

Point B here appears to be that location, more or less.

malcolm

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on March 20, 2008, 01:16 AM NHFT
I randomly came across the entry on Stark, New Hampshire on Wikipedia today, and this stood out:—

QuoteWorld War II POW Camp

In early 1944, the remains of a former Civilian Conservation Corps Camp in Stark was transformed to hold about 250 German POWs. This was the only WWII POW camp located in New Hampshire. Most of the men in the camp did hard labor in the nearby forests, supplying wood for the nearby paper mills. Some of the prisoners remained in the United States after the war ended and the camp closed in 1946.

According to this, it's located on the south side of Route 110, about 1.6 miles east of the Stark Covered Bridge.

Looks like nothing to me.

KBCraig

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on March 20, 2008, 01:16 AM NHFT

That site was for sale as a hunting camp in the last couple of years. One of the Berlin realtors had it listed. There was only one building left, which had been converted into a (very ramshackle) hunting cabin.

JimmyCracka

I must say. There has been documented testimony of welders who welded shackles in these three/four teir high UN trains. Some swear they have seen modern day "guillotines" at the ends of these trains. All the reports of these and the FEMA camps. The millions of plastic burial vaults they are finding all over the country on FEMA leased properties. We don't need to see one in NH. You know they can throw these things up fast. Some fence, some tent style buildings and some guards you got yourself a concentration camp in a matter of days. i think we can all agree, this shit is real. It seems we have a Nazi type gov on our hands!

K. Darien Freeheart

I strongly doubt the US Government people are creating secret camps to murder people. I'm not sure if this is a "good" thing or a "bad" thing but when a federal panel of judges can say the words "All federal authority to detain these people has ended" and within an hour, they're permanent residents of Gitmo again...

No, the US government, if it were interested in offing large numbers of people, is moving closer and closer to the point where they'd not do it "secretly".