• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FEMA Camps

Started by MTPorcupine3, March 07, 2008, 06:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

Sounds like a road trip time...

Raineyrocks

Quote from: doobie on October 14, 2008, 05:46 AM NHFT
Sounds like a road trip time...

To where?  :-\   

This concentration camp stuff scares the heck out of me and the only thing I can suggest is to stay away from, "possibly coming", food lines, mass vaccination places, etc.   I think self sufficiency is the way to go, oh yeah and firearms.  :) 

J’raxis 270145

Dan Itse found this. It's in the middle of nowhere in a place called Odell, New Hampshire, situated between routes 3, 26, 16, and 110. Apparently all the roads leading to it are dirt. And according to him, it wasn't there a few years ago.

Terraserver imagery.

AntonLee

that's kinda screwed up, what could that possibly be?

error

I seem to recall that being posted before, and Lloyd or someone else saying it was a logging operation.

Lloyd Danforth

Not me.  It could be part of Nash Stream State Forrest which is near there.  I'm trying to find a map of the forest.

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

The town of Odell seems to be either in the park or along the eastern border. Odells L&L are 44.74 N  & 71.38W so I believe the area in question is east of the park.  Someone check me on this.

Lloyd Danforth

I couldn't find a phone book for Odell, but, here is the closest provider.  Someone could contact them and ask what that site is.

Fluff and Stuff

It looks like nice trees and such.  Maybe someone should take a road trip there from Porcfest :)

AntonLee

the Porcupine Investigation Crew or PIC if you like fancy acronyms

William

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on January 08, 2009, 12:18 PM NHFT
It looks like nice trees and such.  Maybe someone should take a road trip there from Porcfest :)

I was discussing this with Jeremy last night. If no one has by then, we'll head out and put an eyeball on it. Should make for a good day trip.

KBCraig

I seem to recall that one of our Porc private pilots flew up and took a look the last time this came up. It was a logging operation. The logged areas are square-ish, resembling a checkerboard of logged and unlogged areas. That's typical of "small patch clear-cut" operations, typically required by environmental regs that forbid clear-cutting over a certain acreage, without uncut intervening acreage.

Odell seems to have a population of approximately 5. Sounds good to me!  8)

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on January 08, 2009, 12:18 PM NHFT

Sounds like a good idea.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 08, 2009, 12:04 PM NHFT
I couldn't find a phone book for Odell, but, here is the closest provider.  Someone could contact them and ask what that site is.

Is Odell anywhere near Gorham?  I'm going there next week, I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to do this but at least I could think about it and maybe drive there. :-\