• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FEMA Camps

Started by MTPorcupine3, March 07, 2008, 06:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

firecracker joe

ive been out there 4 wheelin in the early 90's  fun place to get lost but never saw any buildings  great place for 4 wheeling though or camping and we went in from columbia  its a ablast out there if you wanna get away from the peeps and flat landers.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: raineyrocks on February 09, 2009, 06:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 08, 2009, 12:04 PM NHFT
I couldn't find a phone book for Odell, but, here is the closest provider.  Someone could contact them and ask what that site is.

Is Odell anywhere near Gorham?  I'm going there next week, I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to do this but at least I could think about it and maybe drive there. :-\

If it is something, probably not a good idea. At some point a team of people will be going up, at PorcFest if not sooner.

cxxguy

Quote from: JimmyCracka on October 14, 2008, 12:09 AM NHFT
I must say. There has been documented testimony of welders who welded shackles in these three/four teir high UN trains. Some swear they have seen modern day "guillotines" at the ends of these trains. All the reports of these and the FEMA camps. The millions of plastic burial vaults they are finding all over the country on FEMA leased properties. We don't need to see one in NH. You know they can throw these things up fast. Some fence, some tent style buildings and some guards you got yourself a concentration camp in a matter of days. i think we can all agree, this shit is real. It seems we have a Nazi type gov on our hands!

The fact that one could build a concentration camp quickly does not, for me, support the conclusion that we have a Nazi type government on our hands.  Ask yourself this:  if we did not  have a Nazi type government on our hands, would the laws of physics change to make it harder to build such a camp?

Tom Sawyer

Why do they need to put people in camps? Most people are already slaves.

Lloyd Danforth

Why lock you up and have to feed you when they can leave things as they are and continue milking you as you provide your own shelter and food?

Lloyd Danforth

I also can't figure out why the Berganstocker/Bony Skull/CFR/Rothchild crowd.......you know.......the ones who have been in daily contact running their conspiracy for three generations.......want to kill 85% of the people.
That's what I've been hearing.

Kat Kanning

Rothchilds probably just have PMS.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on February 11, 2009, 10:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on February 09, 2009, 06:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 08, 2009, 12:04 PM NHFT
I couldn't find a phone book for Odell, but, here is the closest provider.  Someone could contact them and ask what that site is.

Is Odell anywhere near Gorham?  I'm going there next week, I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to do this but at least I could think about it and maybe drive there. :-\

If it is something, probably not a good idea. At some point a team of people will be going up, at PorcFest if not sooner.

Yeah, your probably right, thanks!  I could totally see me chickening out as I got closer to "the spot" anyway.  :P

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 28, 2009, 06:17 AM NHFT
Why lock you up and have to feed you when they can leave things as they are and continue milking you as you provide your own shelter and food?
:-\

Good point!   The only thing I can think of is maybe they want to eat us, like in the War of the Worlds movie?  :-\

Raineyrocks

sergeant Possum

Quote from: JimmyCracka on October 14, 2008, 12:09 AM NHFT
I must say. There has been documented testimony of welders who welded shackles in these three/four teir high UN trains. Some swear they have seen modern day "guillotines" at the ends of these trains. All the reports of these and the FEMA camps. The millions of plastic burial vaults they are finding all over the country on FEMA leased properties. We don't need to see one in NH. You know they can throw these things up fast. Some fence, some tent style buildings and some guards you got yourself a concentration camp in a matter of days. i think we can all agree, this shit is real. It seems we have a Nazi type gov on our hands!

Just exactly where can one find this "documented testimony of welders"? And where are these "UN trains"? Trains are pretty big, and there aren't that many places where you can hide them. Even while stored, they require regular maintenance. So who is doing the work on them?
As to the "millions of plastic burial vaults" there was a video taken in Georgia that purported to show "125 thousand FEMA coffins". Actually they were 50,000 molded plastic burial vaults that were owned...not by FEMA, but by a company that provided them to funeral homes. Every day, trucks would load up several dozen of the things and head out across the southern states to deliver them to funeral homes and cemeteries. I wouldn't be suprised to find that there are similar commercial operations in many areas of the country. After all, everybody dies, and most people are buried rather than cremated. So it stands to reason that there would be a pretty big market for these molded plastic grave liners. They're probably a lot cheaper to make and transport than the cast concrete ones that have been in use for many years.

shyfrog

The FEMA camp conspiracy theorists have pointed out two camps in Utah. I know where both of them are and have visited them.

1. Renovated WWII Japanese Internment Camp in Millard County near Topaz Mountain.

I took my kids there to visit this rebuilt replica of one building where they housed Japanese-Americans during WWII.
They had a great time and learned a lot about stupid moments in US History.
Topaz Mountain was much more entertaining however as we found lots of Topaz, Amethyst, and other shiny, pretty things.

2. The Dump

A big net catches debris from the dump as the winds whip across the lake. The net, from a distance, looks like a giant barb-wire fence. Not a nice place to hike however. Smelly and not very pretty.

KBCraig

Quote from: Firewall99 on March 04, 2009, 10:27 PM NHFT
The most likely location is at Google coordinates:   45° 0'45.76"N,  71°30'29.56"W  You won't need any fancy equipment to find this one.

The reason for this choice should be obvious:

1.  It is right on the Canadian border.  The north edge of the NH clearing is the Canadian border.
  2.  There is another clearing within walking distance on the Canadian side, perfect for over flows, or to move detainees from one side of the border to the other to avoid detection by inspectors from either nation.
  3.  It is at the end of a rail head.  (To see railroad tracks in Google Earth v.5, go to "Layers>Places of Interest>Transportation>Rail" and check the box.)
  4.  There is a building complex between the railroad track and the clearing, suitable for processing large numbers of people.
  5.  There is area-wide visibility, perfect for eventual guard towers and policing activities.

Okay, but don't give up your day job.
1. The clearing is a couple of acres. Hardly what you'd look for if you wanted to stash hundreds of people.
2. It's right in a village (Beecher Falls) where people live and work (that "building complex" is an Ethan Allen furniture factory).
3. That rail line was dismantled a long time ago.

Free libertarian

There are lots of moose in Pittsburgh. Maybe the moose know where the camps are? Now, if we could only find a moose translator.... wait a minute... maybe the moose are in on it! :P

Pat K

Quote from: Free libertarian on March 06, 2009, 07:22 AM NHFT
There are lots of moose in Pittsburgh. Maybe the moose know where the camps are? Now, if we could only find a moose translator.... wait a minute... maybe the moose are in on it! :P

Moose are fearsome enforcers for the state.