• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FEMA Camps

Started by MTPorcupine3, March 07, 2008, 06:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Bald Eagle

Uh, are they doing some secret Moose Dance that I haven't found out about?
Is it like a secret handshake?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on March 06, 2009, 03:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on March 06, 2009, 07:22 AM NHFT
There are lots of moose in Pittsburgh. Maybe the moose know where the camps are? Now, if we could only find a moose translator.... wait a minute... maybe the moose are in on it! :P

Moose are fearsome enforcers for the state.

:biglaugh:

k03045

The camp you are speaking about was called CAMP STARK GERMAN PRISONER OF WAR CAMP.  It was Located on the south side of Route 110, about 1.6 miles east of the Stark Covered Bridge.  However this camp was made out of wood & housed 250 German war time prisoners.  The only thing left is an Historical Marker Number: 150.  So i dint think this is the location, but Pittsburgh Pittsburgh is a huge place & i am still looking for camp FEMA.

AntonLee

I will ride my moose into camp and free the prisoners

RichMattos

Their is  afederal Prison up here in Coos County-Berlin,NH that is slated to be opened this Spring (Just sighned off by Obama) They say its a Federal Prison!

Figures-I move up to the North Country with my Family from massachusettes to get out of the corruption down their and here about all of the Federal Corruption going on such a Huge Scale!

Jesse Venture has a few youtube videos that are pretty good relating to this:
USA - FEMA Camps - Police State - PART 2 of 3 ( Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura )

Raineyrocks

Quote from: AntonLee on November 15, 2010, 01:21 PM NHFT
I will ride my moose into camp and free the prisoners

Wow, it's been so long since I've been on here, I almost forgot my password.  :-\

I feel safer now AntonLee  :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: RichMattos on December 31, 2011, 07:48 PM NHFT
Their is  afederal Prison up here in Coos County-Berlin,NH that is slated to be opened this Spring (Just sighned off by Obama) They say its a Federal Prison!

Figures-I move up to the North Country with my Family from massachusettes to get out of the corruption down their and here about all of the Federal Corruption going on such a Huge Scale!

Jesse Venture has a few youtube videos that are pretty good relating to this:
USA - FEMA Camps - Police State - PART 2 of 3 ( Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura )

Just freakin' wonderful  ::) and this is what I'm scared of the most.  Sure, I probably have an underground base full of freaking reptillians right next to where I live too.  :P