• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

LIBERTY DOLLAR ALERT - Bernard's latest e-mail

Started by coffeeseven, March 07, 2008, 09:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Quote from: RevDebbie on June 17, 2009, 11:50 PM NHFT
I don't know if Kevin has an attorney but, according to the latest alert on the Liberty Dollar website, he is still in jail and you can write or send him a money order using the address and info from this alert:

Thanks and I believe he could spend money out of this commissary account to pay his lawyer, but not sure of that. Any other updates would be of great help to Kevin. I'll find out what I can through other channels, as well, and report back here whatever I find out. Kevin's a good guy and he'll be missed at this year's PorcFest....  :'(

jaqeboy

Quote from: Little Owl on June 18, 2009, 05:24 PM NHFT
I visited the LD main page today and was surprised to learn that they're now selling silver Libertys based on silver spot instead of the ridiculous $10/$20/$50 fictitious "value".  Bernard finally figured out what the rest of us knew for a few years now.  (It still looked like they wanted $500 for $240 worth of gold though).

When did this change take place?  Are these orders anybody can place, or do you have to be part of the organization?

They made this policy change back in the winter, if I remember correctly.

Little Owl

QuoteAnyone can order Liberty Dollars.  You don't have to be a member of the organization to buy them.  Place your orders and pay online here:

I know that anybody can order them.  To be precise, I wanted to know if anybody would get the advertised spot-based prices.

QuoteAs for the new pricing, read here to learn when it was instituted:

I have dial up.  Whereas you could have simply posted a date, you post a hyperlink that saps my bandwidth and requires me to go through a page.  No thanks.  (Sorry, pet peeve when people post links that could be more succinctly answered)

jaqeboy, I thought I had seen the "old" pricing after the winter, but I can't remember.  I just bought 100 silver rounds for about 80 cents over spot, so I won't be buying LDs anytime soon.

RevDebbie

Latest update on the "Liberty Dollar Four":

http://www.libertydollar.org/ld/pr_nl/06_30_2009.htm#10

Quote"10. Legal Update - Free the "Liberty Dollar Four"
The awful truth is that a "federal case" takes a lot of time! Currently, Sarah, Rachelle and I are scheduled to appear at 9:30 in US District Court in Charlotte, NC, on July 6. You are welcome to come but most likely it will be boring as our attorneys will request a continuance of six months to prepare our case. So the trial will be scheduled for December, but with pre-trial motions, etc., it could easily be pushed back to February or March or even later. Eventually, the trial will drag on for a month to six months. Most interestingly, as our case winds its way through the federal labyrinth, our great country will slide into a black hole a la the California Collapse and gold and silver will explode. What a terrible time for our great country!

The worst case has befallen William (Kevin) Innes. According to the government, Kevin is a Canadian who has been in the United States illegally for ten years, so he is considered a "flight risk" and will not be released. That means he may have to spend six to eight months waiting for the trail in County Jail! With the poorly educated guards, over crowded cells, bad food, little exercise and nothing to do, county jail is the absolute worst place!

Meanwhile, an immigration attorney has agreed to visit Kevin and review his case to see if it was possible to get Kevin out, for $500. We have started a special $500 fund just for Kevin's immigration attorney. It already has $180 in it. Please send $5, $10 or $20 to get Kevin out. Just make the check out to Liberty Dollar, mention that it is for Kevin and mail it to: Liberty Dollar, 225 N. Stockwell Road, Evansville. IN. 47715. As soon as we raise the $500, we will retain the immigration attorney to visit Kevin and hopefully get him out. I know that Kevin would greatly appreciate your support. I know I would! Thank you in advance for your support.

Unfortunately, the info published earlier to send money to Kevin's jail account was wrong. If you wish to mail money to Kevin, it must be a money order and include his NAME, PID# and DOB: WILLIAM INNES, PID 377054, 09-03-55.

Meanwhile, after EIGHT MONTHS the government has filed their reply to the group of claimants who filed a Rule 41g Motion for return of the wrongfully seized platinum, gold, silver and copper almost eight months ago! YES, you read that right... EIGHT MONTHS! Simply stalling! It is !@#$#@! for the government to take people's property and not answer the complaint for eight months! And how did they reply? They want more time to tie the seized property to the criminal complaint! Of course we will reply with the strongest language possible. Click HERE for the gov reply to the Claimants and HERE for Memorandum in Support.

The gov also replied to my pro se Rule 41g Motion for recovery of all the material seized that was not covered by the Search Warrant. And guess what? They want more time too! Click HERE for the gov reply to my pro se Motion.

Like Will Rogers said, "Thank god we don't get all the government we pay for."

SERIOUSLY, we need to raise some money for Bernard, Sarah, and Rachelle to get to Charlotte and WIN! As I mentioned, the government is paying for our defense, but we have to pay transportation to Charlotte plus hotel, food and miscellaneous expenses that we were not aware of. Just ordering some Liberty Dollar helps. Getting some Trial Dollar is even better... we actually make a couple dollars on those orders.J Whatever you choose to order, your support is greatly appreciated!

Little Owl

Hasn't Liberty Dollar made enough money to cough up $500 for one of their own?

Am I the only person who doesn't trust this group?

The point about the slow process is certainly legit.  Uncle Sam needs to speed things up or give the stuff back.

jaqeboy

I got a call from Kevin's girlfriend Janice, whom some of you have met. You can write to her at Kevin's email address: honestmoneyclub@yahoo.com to find out how you can help. I think we should help her set up a Chip-In to raise some legal fees for him.

Meanwhile, I have heard that Alex Jones has mentioned him on his show... did anyone hear that?

Mike Barskey

I added Kevin to Mail-to-Jail. I think I have the correct mailing address for him in jail. If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know.

RevDebbie

Quote from: jaqeboy on July 01, 2009, 08:01 PM NHFT
I got a call from Kevin's girlfriend Janice, whom some of you have met. You can write to her at Kevin's email address: honestmoneyclub@yahoo.com to find out how you can help. I think we should help her set up a Chip-In to raise some legal fees for him.

Meanwhile, I have heard that Alex Jones has mentioned him on his show... did anyone hear that?

I used the Donation feature on the Liberty Dollar website to donate toward the $500 fund for the immigration attorney Bernard is trying to hire for Kevin.  I just put a note in the comment section to apply my donation toward Kevin's immigration lawyer. 

http://www.silverlibertymarketing.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=55&products_id=179

Little Owl

What I don't understand is that if you believe what they wrote, Bernard and his group practically begged the federal government to arrest and charge them.  (I'll overlook that this theory is inconsistent with Bernard's unwillingness to meet with the FBI agent whom Bernard thought meant to arrest him at said meeting.)

And now that this has happened, again, if you believe what Bernard writes, he's delighted to have the chance to prove the validity of the Liberty Dollar, that this arrest and upcoming trial were all part of a clever plan on his part to vindicate the LD.

So what I'd like to know is, did they PLAN for these arrests, knowing about Kevin's status as a Canadian citizen?  Why would you do that?  I'm no legal expert, but it certainly would have occurred to me that Kevin might have to sit in jail for a mighty long time.

jaqeboy

Quote from: Mike Barskey on July 01, 2009, 08:36 PM NHFT
I added Kevin to Mail-to-Jail. I think I have the correct mailing address for him in jail. If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know.

Here's what Bernard's latest email newsletter says:

QuoteThe worst case has befallen William (Kevin) Innes. According to the government, Kevin is a Canadian who has been in the United States illegally for ten years, so he is considered a "flight risk" and will not be released. That means he may have to spend six to eight months waiting for the trail in County Jail! With the poorly educated guards, over crowded cells, bad food, little exercise and nothing to do, county jail is the absolute worst place!

Meanwhile, an immigration attorney has agreed to visit Kevin and review his case to see if it was possible to get Kevin out, for $500. We have started a special $500 fund just for Kevin's immigration attorney. It already has $180 in it. Please send $5, $10 or $20 to get Kevin out. Just make the check out to Liberty Dollar, mention that it is for Kevin and mail it to: Liberty Dollar, 225 N. Stockwell Road, Evansville. IN. 47715. As soon as we raise the $500, we will retain the immigration attorney to visit Kevin and hopefully get him out. I know that Kevin would greatly appreciate your support. I know I would! Thank you in advance for your support.

Unfortunately, the info published earlier to send money to Kevin's jail account was wrong. If you wish to mail money to Kevin, it must be a money order and include his NAME, PID# and DOB: WILLIAM INNES, PID 377054, 09-03-55.

jaqeboy

Mike,
That is to say, I think you have to add his date of birth to the mailing address.

Jack

Little Owl

With all this wonderful news about California issuing IOUs that (at least for now) banks are accepting as money, doesn't that mean that California is printing money in violation of the U.S. Constitution?

People might say "Its not money, its IOUs".  I say "what's the difference?"  They're printing negotiable instruments outside of the federal system.  As much as I dislike the Liberty Dollar, I don't see how California's scrip is any more constitutional than Bernard's overpriced silver.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Little Owl on July 10, 2009, 08:14 PM NHFT
With all this wonderful news about California issuing IOUs that (at least for now) banks are accepting as money, doesn't that mean that California is printing money in violation of the U.S. Constitution?

People might say "Its not money, its IOUs".  I say "what's the difference?"  They're printing negotiable instruments outside of the federal system.  As much as I dislike the Liberty Dollar, I don't see how California's scrip is any more constitutional than Bernard's overpriced silver.

At least Bernard said you could get silver if you wanted... you couldn't get real excrement with a California IOU.

But you are right, "Entities offering paper as something of value".... one is OK, the other is NOT.

jaqeboy

I am writing you on behalf of Kevin Innes to see if you can be of service to him.

My name is Janice and I can be reached @ 828-782-7749.  Please leave the best time to reach you and your time zone if you get the voicemail.
Thanks for reading this e-mail

Kevin is being held in Jail Central in Charlotte, NC.  His legal name is William Kevin Innes
http://www.charmeck.org/Departments/MCSO/Detention/Jail+Central.htm

He was picked up on the Liberty Dollar case and is being held because he is from Canada, so they consider him a flight risk.  There will be a trial some time after Dec or so.  His attorney needs to come up to speed on the case.,

I am holding a Kevin Innes defense fundraiser to raise money for an immigration attorney.  I need $500. for initial consultation with the attorney, then $500. for the attorney to file the paperwork, then the bond monies, which may be $2000. to $2500. or so.  The attorney feels it is a good possibility of getting him released on bail before the trial.  Any amount of assistance is appreciated.  You can send by paypal e-mail lagesse2000@yahoo.com

If anyone happens to be near Charlotte, they can visit.  Any visitors need to call me to make sure someone else isn't going.  He can only have one visit of 2 adults once week for 30 minutes.

Public Visiting Hours Jail-Central:  Saturday
8:00-11:00am
1:00-4:00pm
8:00-11:00pm

Kevin would appreciate mail or phone calls, if you are interested in receiving calls please send him your phone number in your letter.  If you only have a cell phone you can prepay with global tel. 800-483-8314.

Mailing address
You have to hand write on the envelope only no return address stickers. NO padded envelopes.

Innes, William
PID #377054
P..O. Box 34429
Charlotte, N.C. 28234-4429  need the extension on the zip

Kevin is requesting canteen assistance for basic hygene supplies and mailings.  He has to pay for everything.  Nothing can be sent to him other the letters and pictures.  Keep the website for restrictions.  They will send the whole mail piece back to you if it is not according to the specifications..

**These instructions must be followed exactly.

To send money to an Inmate** 

Kevin's Birthday is 9-3-1955   PID #377054

* Money orders or cashier checks are accepted by mail and must be made payable to the name given to the inmate when the inmate was placed in jail. 
    * The inmate's date of birth and Positive Identification Number (PID number) must be written on the face of the money order/cashier's check.  This information can be obtained from the inmate.  If the inmate expects to receive money, it is their responsibility to give this information to his/her family and friends. 
    * The sender's name and address must be written on the face of the money order/cashier's check.  Be sure to write the sender's return address on the envelope.  Address the envelope to the inmate's name, spelled as he/she is incarcerated to: 

Post Office Box 31427
Charlotte , NC   28231-1427

**Do not send mail to an inmate at this address. 

* Funds can also be deposited to an inmate's account through TouchPay.  A TouchPay kiosk machine is located in the lobby of Jail Central and Jail North.  Money deposited in this machine will go to the inmate's Trust Account. 
    * There is also a toll free number to fund inmate accounts through TouchPay – 1-866-232-1899.  When using the toll free number you will be asked for the Facility Locator Number – that number is 228201. 
    * TouchPay is also available online at touchpaydirect.net.

RevDebbie

Thanks so much for this info!  I just made a deposit to Kevin's Commissary Account using Touchpay online.