• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Officials Beware 3-08-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 08, 2008, 07:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Officials Beware 3-08-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217 NH.veteran@yahoo.com
   Paul, thank you for your suggestion about blogs.  I try every day to get my letters on different blogs.  It is not that people do not know what is happening, the people are just to afraid of government to dare speak openly for me.  I can not blame them.  Look what our system of government has allowed to be done to harm someone that volunteers to help others every day.  I came back from the Vietnam Conflict 100% disabled.  NH has taken my freedom, harass my family at work and home, stopped my medical care for injuries received defending this great nation, the local police refuse to allow me to file a complaint, the NH Strafford county sheriff's office is now used by judge Peter Fauver for gusto scare tactics to stop my letters and much more.  Judge Peter Fauver criminally violates the Constitution to intentionally harm U.S. citizens.  I dare volunteer my time to help this Madbury NH family and the system protects Fauver over the rights of the individual U.S. citizen.  I continue to help this family (as a volunteer) because it is not just one family.  This criminal act is detrimental to the peace and dignity of the entire U.S.   Judge Fauver criminally violated the Constitution 29 or more times to intentionally harm this Madbury Family.  Judge Fauver is a criminal by all definitions of the word.  The Sheriff's office warns me not to label a judge a criminal.  I have violated no laws. I volunteer every day to help others.  I dare label Fauver a criminal because he is.  I help the Madbury family because they are every U.S. citizen.  I stand for the United States of America.  If the news media believes censorship to protect the powerful over the individual is ethical it is their free right because the U.S. military protect their right to do so.  When the news media believes protecting a criminal judge over the rights of the individual is ethical they belong in a communist nation.  The news wonders why they have to lay off workers.  Lack of ethics is why people no longer trust the news media. Print the opinion of the people unedited.   
   I believe some people in the system are just afraid if my words get out they may loose what power and prestige that they have.  To let a criminal judge destroy any U.S. family will not happen on my watch.  No matter what they do to me I will stand for the United States of America and every one of you.  Paul by goggling my name all my letters are printed for every one to read. My words are being heard that is why these criminal government officials are so afraid.   
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper FI