• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

2 funny youtube videos from Dude Where's My Car

Started by Raineyrocks, March 09, 2008, 10:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

I love that movie! I have it on DVD. My favorite scene is when the two guys kiss to impress Fabio and his girlfriend.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on March 09, 2008, 10:51 AM NHFT
I love that movie! I have it on DVD. My favorite scene is when the two guys kiss to impress Fabio and his girlfriend.

I kind of remember that part but yeah the movie is really good.  Ashton Kutchner cracks me up anyway! :)  He played a pretty serious part in The Butterfly Effect too and was pretty good.  You know how sometimes actors/actresses are just good at humor not intense drama well I thought he did pretty good in that movie.
I had to watch it a couple of times to "get it" but then I did.

I still for the life of me have so much trouble understanding the movie In The Mouth of Madness, I think John Carpenter made the movie.  I would love for someone that has watched the movie explain it to me very simply.

The Matrix is another one, sometimes I think I'm "getting it" but then other times I'm like Huh?, what the hell are they talking about.  I frustrate my twin sister because she understands almost any movie, except In the Mouth Of Madness of course and she doesn't understand how I can't understand it; so much for the twin thing of understanding each other. :)

dalebert

Quote from: dalebert on March 09, 2008, 10:51 AM NHFT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_20cP7kvtw