• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Landmark AP Probe Reveals Drugs In Tap Water

Started by srqrebel, March 10, 2008, 09:14 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

srqrebel

ReverendRyan

Good article. It's kind of one of the risks of modern living, I guess, but of course it's exacerbated by government mismanagement. They have nothing to gain by making sure the water supply is better protected.

But what's the AP's solution? Make the feds take care of it! Ridiculous.

kola

Caleb

Yay! Drugs in drinking water! Now I know what my excuse will be if I fail my random drug tests.  :P

srqrebel

Quote from: kola on March 10, 2008, 12:24 PM NHFT
what ryan, no tinfoil sign?

rofl

I presented this as food for thought, something to file away for future reference... not something to get frightened about and run to the hills over ;D

KBCraig

Maybe Elliot Spitzer can use this in his defense.

"The drugs! The drugs made me do it!"

Puke

I knew about them testing cities for drugs, but I wasn't aware that it makes it back into the "clean" water.
Does the article mention if the levels are significant to matter though?

ReverendRyan

It says they aren't, unless you're into homeopathic woo-woo i guess.

kola

Quote from: srqrebel on March 10, 2008, 01:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on March 10, 2008, 12:24 PM NHFT
what ryan, no tinfoil sign?

rofl

I presented this as food for thought, something to file away for future reference... not something to get frightened about and run to the hills over ;D

Honsestly, I thought it was a good post. But it really comes as no surprise and will only get worse. Maybe had it been me who posted it, Lil Ryan would have climaxed in hand and posted up his tinfoil sign.

Kola

John Edward Mercier

The cities test the water, but then run it through miles of old pipe before it reaches your tap.