• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Death in Writing 3-11-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 11, 2008, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Death in Writing 3-11-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217 NH.veteran@yahoo.com
   Newspapers claim that they are a private company so they can print what they want.  Newspapers wonder why readership is down and advertisement has dwindled.  People do not want to read, every article from the editors view.  We the people want to know the unbiased news.  We do not get that any more.  In a free economy the editors have this right to control what we read.  The opinion of the people un-edited gave the average citizen the ability to correct the wrongs in government.  Yesterday alone I bet over one hundred people asked me while attending a funeral why I stopped writing letters to the editor.  I write every day.  The news believes my letters are libelous, so they are censored.  The newspapers know that every fact stated in my letters has been stated in court papers and in writing.  The newspapers had unlimited control of what  the people were told. The unbiased, ethical reporting dwindled to the editors view.  With the internet and blogs people can now learn what the newspapers once stop the public from hearing. 
   I have stated in writing and court documents that Judge Peter Fauver violated with intent to harm a Madbury family the law to protect the criminal acts of the Madbury selectmen.  The Supreme Court is so biased that they refused to hear a case that documented criminal acts by Judge Peter Fauver.  Fauver knows that I write these detailed letters because I send him a copy of each.  The NH government and Veterans Administration have become so corrupt that they use my medical care for injuries received during combat support missions to cover up Fauver's crimes.  The news has become so biased that they protect these criminal acts by only printing what makes Fauver and the other government criminals look good.  The NH state police and the Sheriff's dept now use police force to intimidate my family at work and home. 
   I bet if this was happening to the newspaper editor's family it would be reported in every newspaper.  I am a 100% disabled U.S. Marine and I will not go away.  I believe that the U.S. military personal that served and the ones that gave their lives over the history of the U.S. have earned the right to hear my words over the wishes of the private biased company's rights to limit what the public can learn.
If what I write is libelous Fauver has legal recourse against me.  I stand for the rights of every individual to speak up and be heard over the biased wishes of the editors.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi