• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shire Player Cards

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 12, 2008, 10:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 04, 2008, 07:39 AM NHFT
:P You spelled Genealogist correctly, but, failed to capitalize it

You want genealogist capitalized to show your authority over the rest of the world.  >:(

"Look at me... you have to respect me."   :blahblah:

I'll capitalize your damn genealogist when you can show me a Fargin' Schnergenberger link!

Lloyd Danforth

When I think of you as being an Engineer, thru my observation, I think capital E.  I believe the entire Schnergenberger clan was infertile.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Eli on April 04, 2008, 09:39 AM NHFT
So what goes on a Schnergen Burger?  Raw onions? An Egg?

The same thing that goes on a Buildaberger... ya Fargin' Schnergenberger debunker... except the special sauce isn't just ketchup and thousand islands dressing... it's control of the entire world!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 04, 2008, 11:28 AM NHFT
When I think of you as being an Engineer, thru my observation, I think capital E.  I believe the entire Schnergenberger clan was infertile.

My apologies, Sir Genealogist... that can only mean that the Schnergenbergers are an organization... of immense power!  :o

Jim Johnson

Quote from: dalebert on April 04, 2008, 09:02 AM NHFT
I love this game. It'll be like the NH Underground version of Snipe-hunting. It could be an event at Burning Porcupine.

"You can't be a part of the Underground until you catch a Schnergenberger!" Then we say "They sound like this." and we make some bizarre sound that sounds a bit like twin elephants conjoined at the trunk. ** Ka-schnorkle **

Then we all go hide in the bushes and try to keep our snickering down to a low roar while they hunt all night.

The Schnergenbergers might be a big joke to you now... but when they're at your door tearing up your paper and stomping on your crayons... and calling you cartoon boy straight to your face... then it will be a little too late.

Have you actually heard that ** Ka-schnorkle ** sound?
How did you know the symbol of the Schnergenbergers is twin elephants conjoined at the trunk?... hmm... how indeed.

Tom Sawyer

Let's not go for each others throats from the sheer terror...

"Schnergenberger's Syndrome"

dalebert

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on April 04, 2008, 12:03 PM NHFT
How did you know the symbol of the Schnergenbergers is twin elephants conjoined at the trunk?... hmm... how indeed.

I'm afraid that's classified.

Tom Sawyer

Now that you've brought it up...

A friend on the inside at the Archives got this image for me.

Jim Johnson

Oh, yeah!  In your face Schnergenbergers... you've been outed!  ;D

Kat Kanning

OMG, OMG,OMG...I saw JJ's birth certificate.  He's not really a Schlessinger, he's a SCHNERGENBERGER!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 04, 2008, 03:36 PM NHFT
OMG, OMG,OMG...I saw JJ's birth certificate.  He's not really a Schlessinger, he's a SCHNERGENBERGER!

Alright, alright... remain calm... don't let on that you know anything... especially don't post anything about it where he could read it.

Does he suspect that you know yet?  :o

Tom Sawyer

Attached is a rare/banned recording where you can hear JJ's greatgrandfather (?) address a large german audience!
Schnergenberger!

Kat Kanning

I dont' think he suspect I know yet, but if he starts giving me those Schnergerberger looks, I'm heading for the hills!

Puke

I want what you all are smoking.