• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shire Player Cards

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 12, 2008, 10:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Sure, people will call us high, crazy, whatever...but we know the TRUTH about the Schnergenbergers.  The doubters will be sorry one day they didn't take the proper precautions to protect themselves from the grave danger.

Lloyd Danforth

I find it painful just to  utter the word:  'Schnergenberger'

I mean that it really hurts to make my mouth do that!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Puke on April 05, 2008, 06:58 AM NHFT
I want what you all are smoking.

I only got a little and I gotta make it last.  ;D

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 05, 2008, 06:44 AM NHFT
Attached is a rare/banned recording where you can hear JJ's greatgrandfather (?) address a large german audience!
Schnergenberger!

OMG  :o

If you play it backwards it says I am a Schnergenberger!

Well... it doesn't say that I'm a Schnergenberger... the guy on the recording is saying I am a Schnergenberger... but not... crap...

JJ

I knew it would not be long until I was found out.  I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids and that dog of theirs!

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 05, 2008, 07:36 AM NHFT
I find it painful just to  utter the word:  'Schnergenberger'

I mean that it really hurts to make my mouth do that!

I think your on to something there Lloyd... they purposely picked that name to hinder the discovery of their nefarious plans.   >:(

I find it helps if I say 'fargen Schnergenberger' instead of just 'Schnergenberger'.

Jim Johnson

TackleTheWorld

OK OK  Either go across the street and borrow the wienerdog, or pop in the Scooby Doo DVD.

dalebert

Jim, you are having way too much fun with this Schnergenberger stuph. :)

Pat K

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on April 05, 2008, 07:24 PM NHFT
OK OK  Either go across the street and borrow the wienerdog, or pop in the Scooby Doo DVD.

wienerdog to the rescue.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: dalebert on April 05, 2008, 07:30 PM NHFT
Jim, you are having way too much fun with this Schnergenberger stuph. :)

First they ignore you and then they make fun of you... how much are they paying you dalebert?  If that is your real name.   >:(

The Schnergenberger threat is real... graft, corruption, bribes... how come they never try to bribe me... I'd never accept a bribe... but it would nice to think I was important enough to... hey frick you ya fargan Schnergenbergers.

Kat Kanning

Shhh Jim, not so loud!  THEY'll hear!

SethCohn

Back to the original idea: I'd love to see a set of Shire Playing Cards...

Enough with this "Schnergenberger" nonsense... there's nothing to it, it's a waste of everyone's time. Move on.

Becky Thatcher

OMG, they've gotten to Seth!! >:(