• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shire Player Cards

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 12, 2008, 10:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

Quote from: SethCohn on April 06, 2008, 08:40 AM NHFT
Back to the original idea: I'd love to see a set of Shire Playing Cards...

Enough with this "Schnergenberger" nonsense... there's nothing to it, it's a waste of everyone's time. Move on.

You would do well to heed the advice of one SethCohn.

dalebert

Enough with this "Schnergenberger" nonsense... there's nothing to it, it's a waste of everyone's time. Move on.

That's what THEY said about 9/11 conspiracies! Who's paying you off, Seth?
:o

SethCohn

Quote from: dalebert on April 06, 2008, 10:04 AM NHFT
That's what THEY said about 9/11 conspiracies! Who's paying you off, Seth?
:o

I've signed a non-disclosure agreement, so I'm not at liberty to say.   8)

FYI: Google has as well: http://www.google.com/search?q=Schnergenberger yields nothing.

Lloyd Danforth

"Nothing to see here!"

John

Kat Kanning

Wow, I'm soooo glad we have Seth here to tell us how to have fun. 

Tom Sawyer

An important message from the President of the New Hampshire Underground...

Jim Johnson

Thanks Seth, when I get all fat and ugly and hairy I'm going to walk naked around your pool party too.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on April 06, 2008, 08:07 PM NHFT
Thanks Seth, when I get all fat and ugly and hair I'm going to walk naked around your pool party too.

Damn Jimbo that one got a hearty guffaw on this end.  ;D ;D ;D

SethCohn

Thanks Seth, when I get all fat and ugly and hair I'm going to walk naked around your pool party too.

First of all, for those who didn't get the joke, notice my signature line.  I was playing along, not telling you to stop (or at least not seriously... I know better than to tell a bunch of anarchists NOT to do something...)

Secondly, you are welcome to walk naked around any pool party I host.  Same goes for the rest of you...  Of course, I don't own a pool, and I'm not likely to do so... but it's the thought that counts.

Lloyd Danforth

Meanwhile, Seth remembering what a 'stud-dily'  guy Jim is googles  'Cool Pools for sale'

Jim Johnson

Quote from: SethCohn on April 06, 2008, 08:30 PM NHFT

First of all, for those who didn't get the joke, notice my signature line.  I was playing along, not telling you to stop (or at least not seriously... I know better than to tell a bunch of anarchists NOT to do something...)

Secondly, you are welcome to walk naked around any pool party I host.  Same goes for the rest of you...  Of course, I don't own a pool, and I'm not likely to do so... but it's the thought that counts.

Ahh! Gotcha!.... ya fargan Schnergenberger!  Your secret orginization is going down!  We are going to be free!  Are you going to have the drinks with the little umbrellas?... never mind.  We're going to be free!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 06, 2008, 08:41 PM NHFT
Meanwhile, Seth remembering what a 'stud-dily'  guy Jim is googles  'Cool Pools for sale'

'stud-dily' ?
Kat could you change Lloyd Danforth to Sophia Loren... I'm getting this weird oogy feeling.

Tom Sawyer

dalebert