• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shire Player Cards

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 12, 2008, 10:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on April 06, 2008, 09:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 06, 2008, 08:41 PM NHFT
Meanwhile, Seth remembering what a 'stud-dily'  guy Jim is googles  'Cool Pools for sale'

'stud-dily' ?
Kat could you change Lloyd Danforth to Sophia Loren... I'm getting this weird oogy feeling.

Your wish is my command, my liege.

Jim Johnson

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on April 06, 2008, 09:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 06, 2008, 08:41 PM NHFT
Meanwhile, Seth remembering what a 'stud-dily'  guy Jim is googles  'Cool Pools for sale'

'stud-dily' ?
Kat could you change Lloyd Danforth to Sophia Loren... I'm getting this weird oogy feeling.

Even the casual reader of these posts would realize that you have more to worry about Roger in that way than myself. 

And he...you ;D

Kat Kanning

They make a cute couple.  Maybe Jim can be the first of Sawyer's Sycophants.

Tom Sawyer

Actually, I got my eye on you Sophia... friendly girl.  ;D  :o

Lloyd Danforth

Get saucy with me Bernese and i'll hit you with one of my chins!

Tom Sawyer

We return you to your normal Lloyd avatar already in progress.  :)

SethCohn

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 07, 2008, 10:51 PM NHFT
We return you to your normal Lloyd avatar already in progress.  :)
Wheh, glad I saved evidence... otherwise some of my posts look quite silly now. :)

Lloyd, we'll always have Paris... (not the Hilton one, she's just a skank).

Tom Sawyer

For those of you left in the dark, wondering what the heck these idiots are going on about...

"We replaced Lloyd's avatar with Tasters Choice... no I mean this friendly female one... let's see if he notices."

Kat had turned Lloyd into Sophia Loren... then Lloyd had fun at my expensive... well I control Lloyd's avatar so... presto chango, he became the friendly girl. (I don't get even, I get one up.) ;)

Puke

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 08, 2008, 06:44 AM NHFT
For those of you left in the dark, wondering what the heck these idiots are going on about...

"We replaced Lloyd's avatar with Tasters Choice... no I mean this friendly female one... let's see if he notices."

Kat had turned Lloyd into Sophia Loren... then Lloyd had fun at my expensive... well I control Lloyd's avatar so... presto chango, he became the friendly girl. (I don't get even, I get one up.) ;)

If that was my avatar I would post more often.

Tom Sawyer

10,000 points for the guy who walks in with her on their arm.  :D

Jim Johnson

his arm.... walks in with her on his arm... how do you get the computer to turn away from this page?

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

Tom Sawyer

I told William she was in an earthquake.  :)