• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shire Player Cards

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 12, 2008, 10:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 19, 2008, 03:56 PM NHFT
I see white people
Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 19, 2008, 03:59 PM NHFT
I see your avatar too. :)

This is so strange, white people I mean, I'm not white???   What the heck is my avatar because I can't see it?  So you can see stuff that I can't, what does that mean?   

No, pshyic, (sp?), jokes!  Ha, ha!  I'm lost without my smileys.  Now I wonder what the heck my avatar is too.  Should I just delete my account?  I don't want to but if it'll fix this I will.  I'm showing I spent almost 27 days total on here, I don't even know what my karma is because that doesn't even show up and how would I be able to see whose ignoring me when typically you don't see the name of the person?

HELP ME PLEASE, I MISS MOST OF YOU!

Kat Kanning

Which ones of us don't you miss?  ;D

Puke

Do you have "Don't show user's avatars/signatures" check-marked in the profile preferences?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 19, 2008, 04:17 PM NHFT
Which ones of us don't you miss?  ;D

I can't say but there's not many that I don't miss.  I miss you that's for sure.  By the way, I knew you were going to ask that! Big Smiley!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Puke on May 19, 2008, 04:47 PM NHFT
Do you have "Don't show user's avatars/signatures" check-marked in the profile preferences?

Nope, I went over and over the darn profile and everything that I had checked.  I think I must just scan and repair all my folders which will take all night but maybe it will work.

Russell Kanning

this is what you get for having that charlie link

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 19, 2008, 08:27 PM NHFT

Ha, ha!  It's amazing that the Charlie link is the only darn thing that didn't change or go away!

dalebert

I see white people

You know, you shouldn't make fun. It's a chronic condition that makes one prone to sunburn, freckles, skin cancer, and that horrible glare in your sensitive blue eyes from the sun. I'm going back to my cave now to sulk.

porcupine kate

Quote from: dalebert on May 20, 2008, 06:51 AM NHFT
I see white people

You know, you shouldn't make fun. It's a chronic condition that makes one prone to sunburn, freckles, skin cancer, and that horrible glare in your sensitive blue eyes from the sun. I'm going back to my cave now to sulk.

Don't forget the lovely red devil eyes in most photos. 
The ability to blind people with a flash of bright white belly.
The tell tale bright red cheeks after the first glass of wine.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 19, 2008, 08:27 PM NHFT

Russell, I added Charlie part 2 if your interested in watching it. Ha, ha, green laughing, smiley!

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

Lloyd Danforth

And several pounds of Bacon!  Pat should get back into dancing!