• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Suicide is reality 3-12-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 13, 2008, 07:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Suicide is reality  3-12-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   All my injuries and problems come from serving you the people of the United States of America.  Discrimination is against the law, yet you allow my medical care for my service related injuries to be stopped for the self gain of others.  I am a 100% disabled Veteran.  Two of my injuries are combat support related.  Just my making the allegation of discrimination should raise RED FLAGS.  The Americans with Disabilities Act is a law that NH and VA officials have openly violated, yet no one cares.  The Inspector General of the NH VA office on 275 chestnut St believes I should commit suicide or stop writing complaint letters.  My medical was restored yet it is now limited and substandard.   
   What is real and what is not?  I just no longer understand!  I have tried so hard since I came back to reality. The real "world".  Since I returned to the U.S. in 74 to get a grasp on reality that, it just does not make since.  I told a VA psychologist that I no longer could talk with him.  Reality no longer exist in the real "world". I obey the law but the law is interrupted to make the people with power be right. The average, low income citizen does not stand a chance.  I stand for the people that obey the law but the law interrupts the facts to crush the people that obey it.  Whom are we.  WE the military of the U.S. give our lives to protect and defend our constitution but it does not exist.  No one recognizes the people.  The elected officials  are now in power for self gain and want to dominate the people.  I volunteer to help others.  You have no Idea what I did when I was in the U.S. Marine  Corps.  You could not conceive what reality is for a U.S. Marine.  You live on what the military protects and defends and you take it as a token jester.  You the people live on the freedom and take it as a token that our children give their lives to protect.  The News is so self protective that they now censor the opinion of the people to what they want readers to believe. I trusted and believed in Dr Dan my VA psychologist. Did I reality come back to the "World" or should I die to make you get what you deserve.  I live in two worlds even today, the one defending you years ago and what you call reality today.  I every day struggle to do the right thing.  I have violated no laws.  I volunteer every day to help others. You knowingly allow the law to be openly violated to harm others and refuse to print the opinion of the people.  What is reality?  Does Freedom really exist?  The ADA is the Law, Discrimination is against the LAW, yet you allow the NH government and VA to use my service related disabilities to inflict harm and suffering on me for their self gain.  Reality is every newspaper in the U.S. should print this opinion letter but not one will because the opinion of a disabled Veteran is like the medical care, administered at the discriminated choice of those in power.  Suicide by military personal and Veterans is our way to bring reality home.  All my injuries come from serving you, yet my opinion is not worth printing.       
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Sgt USMC Semper Fi