• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The End is near 3-21-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 14, 2008, 08:21 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

The End is near 3-21-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217 NH.veteran@yahoo.com
   A Marine in Battle never quits.  The Veterans Administration in NH has stopped my VA medical for injuries received in the line of duty.  Two are combat related.  I did eight convoys as American Advisor through Thailand, Laos and Cambodia during the Vietnam Conflict.  My letters go out to thousands of people and government agencies every day.  Eventually I had to cross a desk of a Veteran willing to stand up to help every past and future veteran.  My medical was stopped because U.S. congress woman Shea-Porter from NH did not like a letter to the editor that I wrote.  Judge Peter Fauver did not like that I was exposing his criminal acts as a judge.  The NH government told me to stop writing my letters exposing the wrongs in government. The VA under the instructions of Shea-Porter attempted through VA Dr Biswas to put me in the nut house to stop my letters.  The VA inspector General from 275 chestnut St Manchester NH stopped my VA medical for injuries that I received defending this nation for 6 months. My medical has been restored but it is now substandard and limited.  I give my life for our nation, I will not give any less now.  Discrimination against any Veteran is against the law.
   Nobody from the NH governor to the people on the street believe this can happen in the U.S.  Newspapers believe that what high ranking government officials say discrediting me is what they should print for their readers.  The ethical belief that the opinion of the people is one of the most important aspects of the newspapers no longer exist.  I have violated no laws.  Judges and government officials have violated the law.  The American with disabilities act is here to protect us, the people against wrongs.  Discrimination in administering the law and medical care to control what people publicly and of their own free will talk about by government officials can not be tolerated. 
   Judge Peter Fauver is a criminal sitting in a trusted position administering the law to harm some people for the protection of his select few.  I am a United States Marine and the newspapers should learn that a Marine represents the Constitution at all cost even his life.   You can censor my letters but the people will learn the truth.  I stand for the United States of America and a U.S. Marine never quits.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC   

dalebert

Aw shoot. I was hoping he meant the end of his posting a new message about the same thing every day.  >:(

ReverendRyan

What do you mean? If he didn't keep doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results, people might think he's insane!

Caleb

what i don't get is who are the people who are giving him karma?