• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Parking meters

Started by JonM, June 13, 2005, 04:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Quote from: patmccotter on June 29, 2005, 04:04 PM NHFT
Concord parking meter cost doubling to $0.50/hour on July 1. Where are downtown employees going to park now?! ???

Most people who work downtown rent spots from a private company, and the legislators have a multi-level lot above Storrs St.  If the maid catches you feeding the meter in Concord, you get a ticket (probably wouldn't work that way if you were randomly feeding someone else's meter). I think this is more to keep people like me from parking there all day than to raise money for the city.

Pat McCotter

Hi Mark,
Welcome!

Are you a Concord resident?

Gloria and I just moved here in March. I also work in Concord.

Cheers!
Pat McCotter

Mark

Hi Pat,

Thanks, and welcome to NH! I live about an hour away from Concord, but have been working there for almost 10 years now.

PattyE

In Nashua, the Meter Rate is $0.50 per hour BUT... parking is FREE on Saturday, Sunday & Weekdays after 5:00PM!
(Meters are used Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM)

Pat McCotter

Quote from: PattyE on July 11, 2005, 10:41 PM NHFT
In Nashua, the Meter Rate is $0.50 per hour BUT... parking is FREE on Saturday, Sunday & Weekdays after 5:00PM!
(Meters are used Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM)

IThe hours are the same in Concord and now the rate is the same.