• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Why do we have laws? 3-22-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 15, 2008, 09:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Why do we have laws? 3-22-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   We have to realize that I put it in writing and send it out every day that criminal violations of the law by government officials, judges and government agencies to harm a disabled service connected Veteran is happening.  The news prints only the words of the government in an effort to discredit my character in the public eye.  The American's with Disabilities Act is to stop disabled citizens from being neglected and harmed because of their disabilities.  Discrimination is against the law yet these same trusted officials use discrimination to inflict pain and suffering on my family and I by using my health as a weapon.  Our country is harming a disabled veteran for a few people's self gain 
   My three life changing disabilities came from serving in the U.S. Marine Corps.  The news keeps the public from learning that U.S. congresswoman from NH Shea-Porter used her elected position to interfere with my disabilities as leverage to stop my letter to the editor.  I have it in her words in writing and the news refuses to print the truth.  Shea-Porter filed a false police report to get me arrested yet nothing has been done to her.  The news refuses to inform the public.  The VA stopped my VA medical for 6 months as leverage to stop my letters.  It has been restored but on a limited bases and substandard care.  These are criminal acts in defiance of our Constitution.  Two of my three disabilities are combat support injuries. Should any citizens health be used as a weapon for the government to stop the citizen's free speech.
   Where do I go?  The governor and Judge Fauver use the State police and sheriff's dept. to harass my family at work and home.  The VA uses the suicide hot line to call and harass my family at home, even after I told them to stop.  The local police do safety checks on the VA's orders many times a week as harassment.  I struggle every day to live what appears to be a normal life by setting my pain and disabilities aside and volunteering to help others in need.  When I was "in country" my wish was not to die.  Is that the answer to protect our nation? 
   I do not care the harm that has been inflicted on me because the United States of America is worth it.  I as a U.S. Marine fight to protect and defend our Constitution.  If our nation is to survive we the people must realize that the government is here to serve the people.  When a 100% disabled Veteran writes a letter to the editor setting in plain writing criminal acts to harm the veteran and the news refuse to print the opinion of the veteran something is seriously wrong. I hope some day for the welfare of the United States of America you the citizen of the U.S. and the news realize what happened here.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi     

Beth221

hey buddy, why dont you show up at a event of our, and tell your story rather than posting the same crapola every day? 

dalebert

Quote from: Scowlin' Sara Jones on March 15, 2008, 09:34 AM NHFT
hey buddy, why dont you show up at a event of our, and tell your story rather than posting the same crapola every day? 

Don't bother. He doesn't read the responses to his posts. He just spams message boards every day like clock work.

Caleb

It's a shame that he took this title for his spam posting. Cause this title actually rocks!  :)

mackler

Quote from: Caleb on March 15, 2008, 11:20 AM NHFT
It's a shame that he took this title for his spam posting. Cause this title actually rocks!  :)

I agree.  I would like to continue the discussion by posing these two questions:

What is your definition of "we?"

What is your definition of "have?"

Vitruvian

Did anyone else notice that the dates he includes in the post-titles have jumped forward in time?

mackler

Is it wrong for me to not feel sympathy for hired killers who get screwed over by their former mob-bosses?

Vitruvian

Quote from: Herbert Spencer"When men hire themselves out to shoot other men to order, asking nothing about the justice of their cause, I don't care if they are shot themselves."