• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kill the Volunteer 3-17-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 17, 2008, 07:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Kill the Volunteer 3-17-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   I volunteer my time every day to helping others.  I have volunteered this way since I came back to the "World" U.S. in 74.  I ask nothing in return, not even your pity.  The State of New Hampshire to cover up Judge Peter Fauver's criminal activity has allowed a Madbury NH family to be harmed.  The Madbury NH selectmen used their trusted government positions to seek revenge on this family by spot zoning their property.  Judge Fauver knowing of these criminal acts made rulings in direct violation of our constitution to harm this family intentionally and protect the selectmen's criminal acts.  This Madbury family had a car repair business on RT 4 surrounded by other commercial businesses, with 50 other commercial businesses in the neighborhood.  The selectmen told the judge Madbury was buying the land that abutted of this family's land to make a recreation area, and that Pike industries had less that 5 years before their abutting land to this family's became a recreational pond for Madbury residents enjoyment.  The abutting pond does not exist or will it most likely ever exist.  Pike industries with the full help of the Madbury selectmen are pushing for the Pike land to become a concrete plant along side a gravel pit and asphalt plant.  Judge Fauver knowingly allowed this families small business to be closed down knowing that it was spot zoned single family.  Discrimination is against the law.  The NH Supreme Court refused to hear the case because it was presented by a high school drop out that Fauver appointed as an attorney to represent this family.   Fauver I assume thought by appointing a High School drop out he would be able to violate the law and get away with it.  I may be a 100% disable U.S. Marine but I gave an oath to protect and defend our Constitution at all costs.
   Dover Resident are now out raged because this new Pike business will effect their property.  No body wanted to help this one family but now you all cry because it is going to effect you.  If we allow a criminal judge and selectmen to violate the law to seek revenge on any one individual some day it will be you. 
   The NH courts and government along with the VA have stopped my VA medical and much more to shut me up.  As long as the news continues to censor the truth from the public communist activity will continue to grow.  Judge Peter Fauver and the Madbury selectmen can not be allowed to destroy citizens that have done nothing wrong.  Spot zoning and using government power to seek revenge is against the law.   You know why I put this in writing and I give my permission to the newspapers and any one else to publish this letter as many times as they want "Truth is a powerful weapon".  I am but one U.S. Marine but I give my life for the United States of America.  The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the land
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi