• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 3/17/08

Started by Becky Thatcher, March 17, 2008, 09:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: margomaps on April 08, 2008, 01:35 PM NHFT
This is a fascinating thread.  My own opinion is that "RusselsEx" and "stampede8" are the same person, and that person is just messing with everyone's head.  RusselsEx may in fact be a middle-aged white man living in his mother's basement.  On April 1 I half-expected someone to announce "April Fool!" and everyone would have a good laugh.  But apparently the drama/joke will go on!
RussellsEx sounds just like Mindy .... my exwife.
Stampede8 is definitely my best friend from California Jay.
I wish it was all an april fools joke
and I have not lost my small l to anyone ... my exwife might get alot out of me, but she can't take my "l".

Caleb

You have a wonderful wife who loves you very much.  :) And friends and family who care about you.

Kat Kanning

The only time I've seen Russell sad is when he's talking about wishing he could see or even talk to his kids. 

Kat Kanning

Russell's getting to talk to his daughter on the phone for the first time in years.

Caleb

:icon_sunny: :blob6: :occasion14: :wav: :occasion18: :party-smiley-020: :walmart: (threw that one in cause I know how much Russell loves Wal-Mart)  :clap: :hghfive:

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

... and I got to talk to my boys Joe and Jesse too. 8)

I am sending along some of our house building pictures

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 23, 2008, 08:58 PM NHFT
I am sending along some of our house building pictures

When your wife sees you're building a house from dirt, she should freakin' lighten up.  ::)

kola

thats a funny cartoon.  ;D

i am never sure of the correct spelling for boogars/boogers/boggers...

kola

Russell Kanning

the pictures are for my kids since they are interested.
Katie wants to climb some more trees with me. :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 24, 2008, 06:21 AM NHFT
the pictures are for my kids since they are interested.
Katie wants to climb some more trees with me. :)

8)
Kids need their Dad... Money is the least of it.  :)

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 18, 2008, 09:52 PM NHFT
I sent Mindy an email telling her I hope she gets the $3000 and that I will pay a small amount to her each month. I will try to get CA to lower the amount per month, but they might ask for more than I can pay, so I might end up in jail sometime again.

I also asked her if I could talk to Katie on the phone.

more later ... I am enjoying my freedom with my current wonderful wife. :)

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 18, 2008, 11:12 PM NHFT
Most of what Jay said was correct.
Some of what Mindy has said is correct.

{snip}

But no way I threatened to kill them.

I didn't want to make it easy for her to break up our family and withhold my kids from me. I also wanted to oppose this whole system that enslaves men.

But now I am giving in to her demands. The thugs won.

Don't kid yourself, No they didn't! 

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 18, 2008, 11:12 PM NHFT
I am going to give her what I can so I can possibly stay out of jail and live with my beautiful and loving wife Kat. I have not wanted to use government force to take the kids from Mindy and giving her money is not as bad as funding the feds torturing and killing of people. So she has the kids and has kept me from seeing them most of the time, but I will give in to her without expecting her to change her behavior.

I had no right to have a loving wife before ... but God has been good and given me one now.
I can't communicate with my kids right now, but maybe someday I will.

:clap: Priorities... Better to be with your loving family and able to keep "fighting the good fight" than to sit in jail for BS... (even if your position is valid. As my mom used to say, "They'll put that on your tombstone, but what good does that do you?!?!")

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 23, 2008, 07:48 PM NHFT
Russell's getting to talk to his daughter on the phone for the first time in years.

Wonderful!!!  ;D

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 23, 2008, 08:58 PM NHFT
... and I got to talk to my boys Joe and Jesse too. 8)

Triple Wonderful!!!  ;D

:clap:

As Tom Sawyer said, "Kids need their Dad... Money is the least of it."

Take care...

srqrebel

Ditto to ALL of the above post! ;D 8)

Russell Kanning

I am filling out some government paperwork and they want my signature "notorized".
Does anyone know someone that does that?

Friday

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 04, 2008, 06:29 PM NHFT
I am filling out some government paperwork and they want my signature "notorized".
Does anyone know someone that does that?
Michael P. is a notary.