• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Billy Miller march & rally Saturday, 2008.03.29

Started by MTPorcupine3, March 10, 2008, 09:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MTPorcupine3

As you may recall, Billy Miller has been incarcerated for months with no trial, drugged against his will, etc. There is a web site in the making, www.FreeBillyMiller.org that will feature regular updates. There is a protest march and rally planned for Saturday, 29 March 2008 from noon to about 16:00. So far, activists from as far away as Florida, Arizona, Texas, New York and all over New England are planning to attend. The march will probably start at the State Capitol. There will be weekly conference calls Thursday evenings at 21:00 leading up to the event. To obtain the phone number with PIN, PM me.

Ridley Report, Keene Free Press/New Hampshire Underground, Against the Grain, Free Talk Live and other media are cordially invited to attend.

People around the country are wondering why liberty activists in the Live Free or Die State are virtually ignoring this violation of justice.

For a reminder of the case, read

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/pages/articles/Iraq_Veteran_Abuse.html

Dave Ridley

awesome thanks rich!

altho i have *heard* disturbing things about bill, they say you should concentrate on what you see not what you hear.  everything i've seen him do and say has been productive...and he has always been kind to me and concerned for my well being. 

I think he goes by bill.

MTPorcupine3

WTF! Only one response and no PM regarding the conference calls? Where's the support?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 11, 2008, 12:28 PM NHFTeverything i've seen him do and say has been productive...and he has always been kind to me and concerned for my well being. 

I think he goes by bill.
Have I met Bill?
I didn't know anything about this.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on March 12, 2008, 01:55 PM NHFT
WTF! Only one response and no PM regarding the conference calls? Where's the support?
busy forum ... i don't see everything
I don't know about ... or usually participate in conference calls.
I still do not know much about Bill. All I know is he is another guy sitting in the system.

MTPorcupine3

The latest that I know is that he his now in NH State Hospital, 36 Clinton Stree, next to the Concord District Court. His own mother is afraid to visit him alone, lest they not let her leave and make false accusations. He was in court yesterday for a few minutes, apparently drugged and incoherent. I'll have more after tonight's conference call.

Dave Ridley

you sure it wouldn't be better to demonstrate at the place where he's being held?  as opposed to the capitol building?  Or are you marching from one to the other....

I'm editing the story about this now...it will include a link to this thread.

Dave Ridley