• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

House backs pot decriminalization

Started by ny2nh, March 18, 2008, 02:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Manchester used to have a gay neighborhood in the Porc Manor area, but then I moved away.

Kat Kanning

The only fistfight I've ever seen was in Manchester.  We pulled over and Jack stopped it.

Rocketman

I just caught up with this thread.  A few comments:

(1) Seth's right, the Guinta-Scannell flap has definitely been a net positive for HB 1623.  (I'm glad to see some of you noticing that although this bill doesn't really do much, it is getting great media coverage and turning public opinion against prohibition.)

(2) Regardless of whether or not he deserves (or deserved) support from pro-freedom people, overall it's a damn good thing Guinta is Mayor of Manchester and not Tom Donovan.  Attacking Scannell over this vote is one mistake Donovan would not have made, but overall he would have been a disaster.

(3) If you thought Guinta was going to endorse Ron Paul, you really weren't paying attention that day.  I remember sitting there thinking, "I just hope he doesn't endorse Rudy." 

(4) Boy am I glad Guinta isn't running for Governor!

Great coverage, Dave!

ReverendRyan

Quote from: dalebert on March 30, 2008, 06:23 AM NHFT
Manchester used to have a gay neighborhood in the Porc Manor area, but then I moved away.

.....but then I moved in.

Beth221

Quote from: ReverendRyan on March 30, 2008, 03:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on March 30, 2008, 06:23 AM NHFT

.....but then I moved in.

hows that working for ya there Rev?  Pound on the wall when you need a cigg!

David

Two ladies at work asked me on the same day if the decrim bill passed or not.  I know it had passed the house, but not sure on the senate, and that apparantly the governor wanted to veto it.  They seemed rather interested, even though I was not terribly informed.   ;D
Good job guys.