• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

email notifications of PMs

Started by Friday, March 19, 2008, 11:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

It looks like the email notifications of PMs have stopped working.  I got two PMs regarding my pet-sitting post, but didn't get emails about them.  Just thought I'd bring this up (I realize Kat has bigger things to worry about right now  :-\ ).

Tom Sawyer

I just recieved an e-mail notification of a PM at 12:35 (government time)

So it worked in my case, currently.  :)

Kat Kanning

Are they winding up in junk email folder?

Friday

Nope.  I suppose it's possible I was logged in when the PMs were sent, in which case emails aren't generated, right?

I'm also having a weird problem where, the first time I type my password to log in, I get an error message, and on the second attempt it works.  At first I was assuming I was just typing it wrong, but it has happened several times lately and when I just now logged in, I'm sure I typed it right the first time.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Friday on March 19, 2008, 01:25 PM NHFT
I'm also having a weird problem where, the first time I type my password to log in, I get an error message, and on the second attempt it works.  At first I was assuming I was just typing it wrong, but it has happened several times lately and when I just now logged in, I'm sure I typed it right the first time.

Mine has done this for as long as I remember.