• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fasting for Russell's release

Started by Kat Kanning, March 19, 2008, 08:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

i love garlic ... but juicing it.  :puke:

David

Quote from: malcolm on March 19, 2008, 09:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: RussellsEx on March 19, 2008, 09:03 PM NHFT
Kat, I find it very interesting that you have locked the posts... so will others. Didn't you earlier speak of not keeping things hidden?

And what happened to the whole "Shame on you" thread?  The stench of whitewash and revision is noticeable.
On the request of the spouse that was cheated on, it was locked by Kat.  

coffeeseven

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 19, 2008, 09:13 PM NHFT
I put garlic in the juice once in a while.  Haven't tried onions.

Onions don't work. They put a stank in whatever juice they hit. Been there done that.

kola

u r braver than I. I tried both (onion and garlic) just a bit of it (juiced) and my body would not let it pass into my esophagus. My eyes bugged out and watered and I started wretching. LOL

Now I chop it up very very fine and swallow it with water.

Kat Kanning

Kate asked me to delete the thread.  I locked it while she thought it over a little, then deleted when she decided.

Kat Kanning

Dr. Shultze has you do a whole cleanse where you can increasing numbers of cloves of garlic in your juice.  It gets pretty gross.

Caleb

I'd rather just swallow the cloves whole than juice them.

coffeeseven

Quote from: kola on March 19, 2008, 09:18 PM NHFT

u r braver than I. I tried both (onion and garlic) just a bit of it (juiced) and my body would not let it pass into my esophagus. My eyes bugged out and watered and I started wretching. LOL

Now I chop it up very very fine and swallow it with water.

Kola (and Kat after fast) try a small cube of Cheddar cheese with a thin slice of garlic and the same size Baby Swiss with a piece of bacon. Better than Rumaki.

Kat Kanning

Supposedly crushing the garlic cloves releases the good stuff in them.

Coconut

Quote from: RussellsEx on March 19, 2008, 09:12 PM NHFT
Kat, I truly am sorry for your loss...and your daughter. Having never met either of you, I am sure I've been painted badly. However, I was called today by someone in your circle there, asking me for an interview, as Russell had been arrested. It was only after I looked for info on the web that I discovered the reason why. It does anger me though to see that so many people view him as innocent. Do you yourself feel that he had no responsibility to the kids? Despite whatever the marriage may or may not have been?

I don't view him as guilty or innocent. I hope he does not have a guilty past, but if he does, he does. It doesn't make what he stands for now any less important, it does however mean there are unresolved problems. All of us really want the same thing, for families to be whole and issues resolved. Russell being in jail is not taking anyone closer to that. The sooner we decide to all find the truth and work toward a solution, the sooner everyone will be free.

RussellsEx

Kat, I believe you when you say that Russell has changed. But does it negate his prior responsibilities?

What if it were your daughter?

Caleb

I've heard that crushing the cloves is necessary to make the allicin. i just don't think i could stomach a nice garlic shake myself.  I'll stick to raspberry myself.  8)

RussellsEx

I just don't understand how YOU all are the victims here....

dalebert

I don't know if he's completely innocent. I just know jail isn't an appropriate response. I had a bum dad, but the thought of putting him in jail never crossed any of our minds. I don't know if he did the things you say but regardless he's not a threat to any of you now. Is getting revenge going to make the kids better off? I hope you'll reconsider this rather drastic action.

Vitruvian

Quote from: RussellsExI just don't understand how YOU all are the victims here....

I do not consider myself a victim.  I do consider Kat and her daughter, and Russell even more so, to be victims of the state.  I'm not sure you recognize that Russell is, as we speak, sitting in a jail cell.  I don't know whether you have seen the video of his arrest (video); his behavior does not betray any violent tendencies.  Quite the contrary.