• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fasting for Russell's release

Started by Kat Kanning, March 19, 2008, 08:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

Yup Nato, thats what I thought and why I avoided "assisting" you. You mind is already made up.

Kola

Notanumber

Quote from: kola on March 21, 2008, 04:12 PM NHFT
Yup Nato, thats what I thought and why I avoided "assisting" you. You mind is already made up.
Kola

Man, I must do a horrible job of writing.  I thought I explained that my mind wasn't 'made up' and that I still have an open mind on the topic (which is why I bothered asking), but that I have spent many hours investigating nutrition science, as much as I care to do, and either didnt find the same information as you, or what I did find I was not convinced by.  Either way, it isnt a problem, just please dont cast me as closed minded on the issue.

Kat Kanning

kola

QuoteFor me to spend more time researching this, I need to believe there will be a return on that investment.

What "return" are you looking for?

--If you decide to delve deeper it can only solidify your present position. IMO thats a reward or "return". (unless you already know it all)..which IMO is never possible since science etc is continally flip flopping and changing.
--If you dig deeper you may also find that that your present assumptions were wrong. Is that a mental possibilty? For many that is difficult task.

Instead of just saying "show me what ya got", why not look for yourself? :)
Or are you suggesting you are more interested in some type of deabte?

Even though I am 100% against all vaccines I still read what the pro vaccine people have to say.
Will it change my mind? probally not, but I am open to the possibility. I have studied vaccines (pro vs con) for over 12+ years. One of the returns I get from reading pro-vaccine material is that I can then do my own research and come up with an answer or rebuttal that would support my stance and possibly question their validity. My other reward could be that maybe they are right and is truely of merit. (a +1 for them). 

Kola

ravenest

Don't forget Vit. C, important to boost the immune system, and right now there are a lot of bugs out there.
We have seen an increase on admission for pneumonia, remember you get pneumonia by first contracting a virus or bacteria of some sort.

Kat we are not that far from you, if you or Keira need anything, please don't hesitate to call.

Kat Kanning

Thanks Jenn.

I just juiced half a pineapple with about 5 oranges (and a bunch of kale)...I should be getting a lot of vitamin C :)

Notanumber

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 22, 2008, 05:28 PM NHFT
Thanks Jenn.

I just juiced half a pineapple with about 5 oranges (and a bunch of kale)...I should be getting a lot of vitamin C :)

Please tell me that that didnt all go in the same glass.  :)

kola

the kale will make it bitter but the others will sweeten it up. I prefer greens with a half an apple. But they are all great blood cleansers.

hats of to kat and scott!

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Notanumber on March 23, 2008, 03:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 22, 2008, 05:28 PM NHFT
Thanks Jenn.

Please tell me that that didnt all go in the same glass.  :)

It all went in the same glass.

kola

and she drank it too!  ;D

thats important.  8)

^-^

Notanumber

I like kale, so Im sure kale juice would be bitter but drinkable, but Im pretty sure a kale/orange/pineapple combo would be more than I can handle. 

You have a stronger stomach than I for sure.

Kat Kanning

The green drinks look kinda gross, but they taste pretty good.

14 days without food today.

coffeeseven

Have you tried Enerfood powder? It's good in smoothies but it tastes too "green" all by itself.

Kat Kanning

No,  I use Dr. Schultze's Superfood.

kola

Dr. Schultze rocks!

He should be our next president.