• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sep School/State LSF Table

Started by Russell Kanning, July 08, 2005, 09:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Well you better have a damn strong table. ;D

Kat Kanning

Yup.  So bring your dancing shoes.

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on July 11, 2005, 04:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on July 11, 2005, 06:59 AM NHFT
I will have the table up and running before we do our walk Saturday 9-11am

Will this involve 3 card monte?

Sounds like Kat is planning on you doing the full monty!

;D ;D

Kevin

Pat K

No that would send people running in horror.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Should be fun Sat.....maybe some cop will ask 4 our permit (ala the seacoast guys)

.....is the correct response to show 'em the constitution? ;D

"Power to the Parents" 8)

Russell Kanning

taking the next couple of weeks off for Porcfest 8)

Fluff and Stuff

Here is an idea.

When you are at the table, do you ask people if they want to sign the Alliance for the Separation of School & State "I proclaim publicly that I favor ending government involvement in education." petition? 

I was looking at the state ranking, http://www.honestedu.org/view/rankings.php .  NH is ranked 3rd, behind MN and AK.  If NH was ranked 1st, it would be yet another factoid that we could use to recruit people to join the FSP.  It would only take 100 more people signing the petition to put NH 1st.  Maybe you could print out a copy of the petition with a bunch of signature spots and keep it at the table.

Also,  I noticed none of the NH talk show hosts signed the petition.  If you could get a talk show host to sign it on the air and give out the website, that would help a lot. 

More info at http://www.honestedu.org/

P.S. Russell, maybe you should bring a copy of the petition to the Porcupine Festival and get others to sign it.

Kat Kanning

Good idea :)  We can get paper signers and send them to SepSchool alliance.

Ron Helwig

They still have me listed as a MN signer. Guess I need to get them to update that.

Russell Kanning

We might bump the table time for 8/6

Kat Kanning

Here's one of them.  I'll pdf-ize the others in a bit.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Decided to set up a table today.  We'll be out there about 10:30 if anyone wants to join in :)

Michael Fisher